Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 76 Announced [Bethesda Twitter: Please Stand By]

What's it gonna be?

Fallout 5 6 15.00%

Fallout 3 Remastered 27 67.50%

Fallout Shelter 2 (yikes) 7 17.50%

Total:40

Fallout 4 PsVR?
Fallout 3 VR?
Fallout New vegas VR?
Fall out 4 but not a terrible game?

China Numba wan!!

Around the Network

Well, I think this is more than just a Fallout 3 remaster. ZhugeEX said on resetera a while back that bethesda's E3 conference will have something that will make us ""fall out of our seats".

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Fallout 3/ New Vegas Remaster for all platforms.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm standing by but for how long ...?

I would love a Fallout on the Switch. I might double dip for that one.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I want an HD fallout one remake so I can enjoy the first game and see what the story was. Keep overhead perspective

Around the Network

Fallout 3 Remaster with a improved shinyness of water and more bugs and crashes than before probably.

German YouTuber and Streamer:
StarCraft and Fallout 4 currently.

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon thread

flashfire926 said:

Well, I think this is more than just a Fallout 3 remaster. ZhugeEX said on resetera a while back that bethesda's E3 conference will have something that will make us ""fall out of our seats".

Some people might fall out of their chair for a Fallout 3 Anniversary Edition, maybe not everybody, but some. The only things that would really blow people away are a new Fallout or a new Elder Scrolls. Bethesda Game Studios already said they had 2 AAA RPG's that are neither Elder Scrolls nor Fallout releasing before Elder Scrolls 6, so it can't be Elder Scrolls 6 or Fallout 5. And it's unlikely to be another New Vegas like Fallout spinoff, unless some developer other than Obsidian is making it, because Obsidian isn't that big anymore, and they just released 1 game with another in development for Take-Two. We also know that Bethesda is announcing Starfield at E3 and releasing it later this year (according to multiple reliable leakers), I honestly can't see Bethesda announcing both Starfield and a brand new Fallout at the same E3, but Starfield and Fallout 3 Anniversary does feel possible.

Obsidian just confirmed that they're not working on this Fallout game, whatever it is:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/bethesda-tweets-please-stand-by-tweet.45541/page-3

see post 121.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

flashfire926 said:

Fall out of our seats .... Fall-out ... Fallout !!

(There's no subtility about his reveal,lol)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909