7 (Cautiously Hyped) 18 12.95%

6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139

EA met my expectations. I did not expect anything from them and they did not give us anything (I don't care Fifa 19). They did not even bring the EA Originals, to the platform where this kind of games are best sold.

Last edited by alejollorente10 - on 09 June 2018

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network

That EA showing...

Threepeat of bad E3 showings.

CaptainExplosion said:
Wyrdness said:
That EA showing...

Threepeat of bad E3 showings.

It's EA, what did you expect?

Something better than last year instead the bar which was rock bottom some how got lowered against all odds.

Booking my ticket too. Keen as for this. Smash, Fire Emblem, Octopath and (an extremely unlikely) chance of a little info about next year's Pokemon game has me hyped.

Lets assume that nothing from 2019 or beyond will be shown (so likely no Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, Pokemon 2019) and what they show is Paladins, Fortnite, Smash, Let's Go Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, one or two older third-party ports, maybe one or two ports of first-party games (New Super Mario Bros U and Metroid Prime Trilogy are rumored), indie reel, and some DLC stuff (for Splatoon 2 but maybe also Xeno 2 and Odyssey). What would your reaction be?

This is what I am expecting right now from Nintendo, and I am sure how I feel about it (I am worried about the impact it might have on Switch's sales).

Around the Network
nemo37 said:
Lets assume that nothing from 2019 or beyond will be shown (so likely no Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, Pokemon 2019) and what they show is Paladins, Fortnite, Smash, Let's Go Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, one or two older third-party ports, maybe one or two ports of first-party games (New Super Mario Bros U and Metroid Prime Trilogy are rumored), indie reel, and some DLC stuff (for Splatoon 2 but maybe also Xeno 2 and Odyssey). What would your reaction be?

This is what I am expecting right now from Nintendo, and I am sure how I feel about it (I am worried about the impact it might have on Switch's sales).

It would be a bit disappointing, but I don't think Sony or MS will have amazing conferences either, so Nintendo would be fine. Not a spike in sales, but probably not a drop either. 

I just want a new DKC or Punch-Out!! Either of those would make me happy.

Green098 said:
Shaqazooloo0 said:

Considering EA was taking the "Let's wait and see" approach up until March and seemingly only changed there mind on the Switch shortly before or after, i'm not really expecting anything other than Fifa 19, but I really want NHL 19 and Madden 19 to come over.

I kind of don't expect anything from them until mid 2019 honestly.

The only thing I'm really hoping from EA is a Sims 4 port. It's very strange that it's absent from Switch considering the long history of Sims games on Nintendo consoles.

Ive been praying for that!!! I would double dip on it tbh. Perfect for playing on the go to easily spend over 100 hours. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

nemo37 said:

Any news on SMT?

But I would feel better than last year. The 2nd half of last year I only bought Splatoon 2 and FE Warriors (Bought Mario+Rabbids in January 2018)

While this year I am definitely buying  FE and Pokemon + Going to try Fortnite and Paladins. (Still a No for Smash, depends on how much they add to the game). 

And the whole 20million statement. If thats all the games coming in 2018. I think Nintendo is betting on : 

- FE, Smash and Pokemon to bring probably 10million and more new users.

- A Switch China release for Fortnite and Paladins to get popular. (And that MOBA game) 

- Yokai Watch 4 may also bring new people in Japan. 

So I still think an MH game or Animal Crossing should be out before April2019 to reach that number. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I hope they reveal the whole smash roaster at tuesday so that we can concentrate the whole direct at 2019 on metroid and dont waste any second for smash.

Pagan said:
I hope they reveal the whole smash roaster at tuesday so that we can concentrate the whole direct at 2019 on metroid and dont waste any second for smash.

Bill Trinen said they won't show every thing at E3 in regards to Smash. It may relate to the final smash roster so we may get more reveals of the Smash roster as they  continue to hype the game by the time it releases near the end of 2018.