6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139
KilleyMc said:
It's the least hyped I've felt for a Nintendo E3 in years, mainly because I extremely dislike the Switch and I know that the chances of decent games for 3DS beign shown are close to nonexistent. The only thing that could change that and make me buy that damn tablet at the same time is an out of nowhere announcement of a new Advance Wars game, but even if that were to happen I'd be crossing my fingers hoping for a 3DS version of it.

Idk how you can hate the Switch but im sure you will understand once you buy one. 

Around the Network
MrWayne said:
Things I expect to see from Nintendo at this E3:

- Yoshi (august)
- SSB 5 (september, on par with their new online subscription)
- pokemon let's go (october or november, don't know if we know the release date yet)
- FE16 (december)

- another game we don't know about yet. The only thing I'm sure about this one is that it won't be a game from a big series, so no Animal crossing or 2D mario.

They wanted to hit the 20 millions this year and Nintendo seems to underestimate their predictions now so maybe they have 1 more big game but from a different croud that would not remove the spotlight from Smash and Pokemon like animal crossing.

Also, Pokemon is releasing November 16th.

xMetroid said:
MrWayne said:
Things I expect to see from Nintendo at this E3:

- Yoshi (august)
- SSB 5 (september, on par with their new online subscription)
- pokemon let's go (october or november, don't know if we know the release date yet)
- FE16 (december)

- another game we don't know about yet. The only thing I'm sure about this one is that it won't be a game from a big series, so no Animal crossing or 2D mario.

They wanted to hit the 20 millions this year and Nintendo seems to underestimate their predictions now so maybe they have 1 more big game but from a different croud that would not remove the spotlight from Smash and Pokemon like animal crossing.

Also, Pokemon is releasing November 16th.

I do think 20 mil is doable for them with only 2 heavy hitters in 2018,

also the forecast was 20 mil for fiscal year 2018 so they could release a bigger game between january and march.

xMetroid said:
KilleyMc said:
It's the least hyped I've felt for a Nintendo E3 in years, mainly because I extremely dislike the Switch and I know that the chances of decent games for 3DS beign shown are close to nonexistent. The only thing that could change that and make me buy that damn tablet at the same time is an out of nowhere announcement of a new Advance Wars game, but even if that were to happen I'd be crossing my fingers hoping for a 3DS version of it.

Idk how you can hate the Switch but im sure you will understand once you buy one. 

To make it short, I don't buy its concept, I only see a tablet that's not a good portable and makes for a shitty home console when connected to a TV. I'll buy it eventually as I did with the Wii U, but that will be on the merit of the exlusive  games alone.

Considering EA was taking the "Let's wait and see" approach up until March and seemingly only changed there mind on the Switch shortly before or after, i'm not really expecting anything other than Fifa 19, but I really want NHL 19 and Madden 19 to come over.

I kind of don't expect anything from them until mid 2019 honestly.

Last edited by Shaqazooloo0 - on 09 June 2018

Around the Network
Shaqazooloo0 said:

Considering EA was taking the "Let's wait and see" approach up until March and seemingly only changed there mind on the Switch shortly before or after, i'm not really expecting anything other than Fifa 19, but I really want NHL 19 and Madden 19 to come over.

I kind of don't expect anything from them until mid 2019 honestly.

The only thing I'm really hoping from EA is a Sims 4 port. It's very strange that it's absent from Switch considering the long history of Sims games on Nintendo consoles.

KilleyMc said:
xMetroid said:

To make it short, I don't buy its concept, I only see a tablet that's not a good portable and makes for a shitty home console when connected to a TV. I'll buy it eventually as I did with the Wii U, but that will be on the merit of the exlusive  games alone.

I guess we will see what happens after this year. ;)

Tagging

EA are about to go live.

FIFA 19 is coming to Switch on September 28, EA revealed today. The announcement trailer can be found below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX0AV6yxyrQ