5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139
Darwinianevolution said:
https://nintendoeverything.com/amazon-mexico-leaks-rpg-maker-mv-for-switch/

I really want to see this in action. Please let us see footage of this.

I thought this got announced earlier already

celador said:
not too hyped yet. 2018 looks like being switch's quiet year. i just want something confirmed for later this year that i want. no interest in smash or the pokemon spinoff

What about Yoshi or Fire Emblem?

Around the Network
Lonely_Dolphin said:
xMetroid said:

There is only Smash and Pokemon for the holidays, they can clearly announce a game for December like a 2D mario or a Mario Party and Fire Emblem for October... even a Pikmin game for late august is possible. 

Fire Emblem is already slated for 2018 as is Yoshi, thus one vacant month between August-December.

Yea well FE usually comes out in february/March so maybe that will be pushed back since we have seen nothing so far.. but i guess it could come out in October and a 2D mario/party game for December.

zygote said:

I have a strong feeling that Nintendo is going to use Smash Brothers characters to introduce each new title announced or showcased, known and unknown. Keep in mind that the Direct will be about 45 minutes.  Here is an example of what could be revealed (R stands for Rumored):

Samus Aran - Metroid Prime 4 trailer

Bayonetta - Bayonetta 3

Yoshi - Yoshi Flipped

Crash (R) - Crash Trilogy

Spyro (R) - Spyro Trilogy (R)

Star Fox - Star Fox Grand Prix (R)

Pokemon Trainer, Pikachu, Eevee (R), Charizard, Jigglypuff, MewTwo, etc. - Pokemon Let's Go

Animal Crossing - Animal Crossing (R)

Ice Climbers (R) - Ice Climbers NES

Captain Falcon - F-Zero (R)

Pikmin - Pikmin 4 (R)

Ike, Robin, Lucina, etc. - Fire Emblem

Captain Toad (R) - Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

Simon Belmont (R) - Castlevania collection (R)

Snake (R) - Metal Gear Port/Remake (R)

Sonic - Sonic Racing

MegaMan - MegaMan 11

Link, Zelda - Skyward Sword HD remake (R), Link's Awakening Remake (R), or BoTW past game footage reference

Splatoon - Splatoon 2 Octo expansion or past game footage reference

Springman, etc. - ARMS past game footage reference

Kirby - Kirby Star Allies past game footage reference

Donkey Kong - Donkey Kong NES or Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze past game footage reference

Mario, Peach, Luigi - Mario Maker 2 with new additions (R) or Super Mario Brothers 2 NES or Mario Odyssey past game footage with new playable characters DLC

I have very similar expectations. I’m expecting TreeHouse to host some character announcements, too. I’m willing to bet Banjo-Kazooie and Jibanyan sneak in, as well.

I’m also really hoping for trophies. I know most people don’t love them, but they make a great gaming journal.

xMetroid said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:
Fire Emblem is already slated for 2018 as is Yoshi, thus one vacant month between August-December.

Yea well FE usually comes out in february/March so maybe that will be pushed back since we have seen nothing so far.. but i guess it could come out in October and a 2D mario/party game for December.

There's no reason to expect a delay, FE Switch has had plenty of development time and Nintendo has been perfect with release dates so far. They haven't really shown anything for August-December games, only just now are they doing so with Pokemon Switch reveal and E3. I guess we saw Yoshi gameplay when it was announced but still nothing since. I could maybe see Mario Party or Pikmin 4, but definitely not 2D Mario. Pokemon and Smash have them covered for major games.

I can't wait to see the new Fire Emblem game! We're so close!

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
celador said:
not too hyped yet. 2018 looks like being switch's quiet year. i just want something confirmed for later this year that i want. no interest in smash or the pokemon spinoff

What about Yoshi or Fire Emblem?

I actually forgot Fire Emblem was due this year. If that hits this year still that would be great.

not sure about Yoshi. I'll probably get it, but Woolly World was pretty average and I stopped playing halfway  through. i'm not sure they have enough gameplay ideas to make it great but will have to wait and see i guess

fuck i wish Nintendo's conference was sooner. People gotta work Tuesday's lol.

The 4 days of company showings have finally arrived sadly it's only EA today who after last year's terrible showing from them leaves the bar very low.

It's the least hyped I've felt for a Nintendo E3 in years, mainly because I extremely dislike the Switch and I know that the chances of decent games for 3DS beign shown are close to nonexistent. The only thing that could change that and make me buy that damn tablet at the same time is an out of nowhere announcement of a new Advance Wars game, but even if that were to happen I'd be crossing my fingers hoping for a 3DS version of it.

Things I expect to see from Nintendo at this E3:

- Yoshi (august)
- SSB 5 (september, on par with their new online subscription)
- pokemon let's go (october or november, don't know if we know the release date yet)
- FE16 (december)

- another game we don't know about yet. The only thing I'm sure about this one is that it won't be a game from a big series, so no Animal crossing or 2D mario.