6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139
Wyrdness said:
With the confirmation of Fifa, Fortnite and Paladins it's safe to say that partial floor plan leak was legit.

Yea and even tho it's basically just the third party games, i'm already so satisfied just with those titles. Can't wait to play Paladins and fortnite on Switch. The Switch is made for DBZ and it will do so well on it. And i'm really curious for the Killer Queen thing. I get that they support indie and stuff but would they really make that much hype around an arcade game that no one knows AND have 2 times the publicity of MH, DBZ and Paladins... i guess it might be a more ambitious version of the arcade game as we already know it's kind of a sequel just by the new name.

Anyway Fortnite will bring the Switch hype back up and honestly they don't need to show more than just Smash and Prime 4 and it's GG well played.

Around the Network

I had the pleasure of playing Killer Queen at a bar in Mesa, AZ last year. Absolute blast of a multiplayer game, and perfect for Switch!

My Nintendo E3 hopes....

Smash Bros. is Smash 5.
Animal Crossing Switch announced and out this year.
Let's Go Evee/Pikachu are legit RPGs, just no wild battles.
Tennis Aces gets more demo time, and looks to be a 9/10 game.
Bayonetta 3/Metroid Prime 4 confirmed for 2019.
Octopath gets more screentime and looks to be an 8/10 game.
Ys VIII shown running for Switch on demo floor, and running great!
Dark Souls Remastered gets a release date for Switch. Also shown to be running well.
Retro Studios finally shows us what it's been working on.
Ubisoft announces a sequel to Rabbids coming 2019.
Atlus has some SMTV stuff to show us.
Persona 5 portable edition gets announced. 

Okay this one is clever

Wyrdness said:
Okay this one is clever

Love this image. Not for the image itself, but it made me remember Fire Emblem. So many people hyping up games for E3 and barely any of them mention Fire Emblem, that I forgot about that game. Thanks for reminding me.

There needs to be a save post button! Wrydness's picture is amazing. I laughed so hard. however, I do not think Animal Crossing will release until maybe late 2019.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

https://nintendoeverything.com/amazon-mexico-leaks-rpg-maker-mv-for-switch/

I really want to see this in action. Please let us see footage of this.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

not too hyped yet. 2018 looks like being switch's quiet year. i just want something confirmed for later this year that i want. no interest in smash or the pokemon spinoff

CaptainExplosion said:
celador said:
not too hyped yet. 2018 looks like being switch's quiet year. i just want something confirmed for later this year that i want. no interest in smash or the pokemon spinoff

You're outnumbered. Sorry. Not sorry.

that's fine. i hope you guys have fun with your little fighting game

Updated the 2018 Nintendo E3 Hype Train passengers list, don't forget to book your ticket aboard the hype train.

Countdown's drawing close!

Countdown To Nintendo's E3 Video Presentation

celador said:
I'd hope you're not expecting that something to be 1st party. There's one vacant month, so a chance there's still another Nintendo title to be announced for this year, but then it may also not be to your taste. I think they're gonna leave a month open though, they don't literally need a game per month especially when their 3rd party support is semi-decent.