7 (Cautiously Hyped) 18 12.95%

6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139

They can have such a good conference just with the games already announced.
I can't wait to see what they did with smash, i hope they will rework a lot of the characters, honestly id rather have a lot of reworks from recent games than newcomers, we can have a few like inklings and stuff but to me SSB4 was enough, we could even remove a lot of clones. Also i would really like new modes, i was bored so fast from Smash Wii u, it was just a Brawl 1.5 to me with no adventure mode.. so i barely played the game. I feel like since they can reuse lots of stages and assets from the Wii U version, they had a lot of time to work on new stuff and i really hope they make a new Adventure mode where we get to see the characters interact with one another. I mean that's literally the only game that it can happen.

I hope they show us a little bit of Metroid Prime 4 and Bayonetta 3. I think we will see MP4, i mean it's been 1 year since the logo teaser dammit.
I hope fortnite is true, i play it on PC but i would love to have it on Switch also and it would be a MAJOR argument for the console, fortnite on a handheld are you kidding me that would be MASSIVE. Curious to see what they are doing with Fire Emblem. Maybe we will see SMTV too.. idk man there is so much games coming they could have a killer year without any announcement.

For games i want to see :
-Pikmin 4, it's about time... i hope the game have some new elements to it.
-Animal crossing, again, it's about time. It's been like 6 years since the last one.
-Whatever Retro is working on, that Starfox game sounds really interesting.
-A brand new Mario 2D that is original and isn't part of the "New" series that everyone is tired of. Switch is an era of improvement and change for Nintendo and that's a franchise that needs to improve. Heck it used to be their signature and now it's a half-assed series.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Green098 said:

Twitch suggests that Nintendo's E3 2018 Direct will be 45 minutes long. Don't know how accurate that is though so I wouldn't take it as 100%.

45 minutes would be great, not too long, but also not too short and could show lots of content.

For a Direct 45 min is really long tho when we know its Switch only too. 

I mean it would make sense cause i see them taking a good 15 min on Smash and honestly i wouldn't be mad about it.

They've covered a lot of games in less time so I'm happy with 40-45 min.

Someone said that maybe they changed the name to Nitendo Direct e3. Because they will use the headlines to cover a lot of things quickly.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

xMetroid said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

45 minutes would be great, not too long, but also not too short and could show lots of content.

For a Direct 45 min is really long tho when we know its Switch only too. 

I mean it would make sense cause i see them taking a good 15 min on Smash and honestly i wouldn't be mad about it.

2014 was almost exclusively for Wii U (safe for a small Pokemon part and Smash 3DS) and also around 45 minutes long. It's also considered one of their best E3 shows and had many highlights like Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors, Breath of the Wild (though still without a name yet),Smash (Reggie vs Iwata, anyone?), Mario Maker, Yoshi's Whooly world...

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 07 June 2018

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Green098 said:

Twitch suggests that Nintendo's E3 2018 Direct will be 45 minutes long. Don't know how accurate that is though so I wouldn't take it as 100%.

Last year it was around 25m and its was quite good and had plenty of content.

As always, video length is irrelevant, what matters is the content shown. It could be 10 seconds long for all I care as long as we get dat Animal Crossing announcement!

With the confirmation of Fifa, Fortnite and Paladins it's safe to say that partial floor plan leak was legit.

Get me a ticket to ride please! ;)

Very nicely put toghether thread. All I want from Nintendo this E3 is Animal Crossing and Pikmin 4, both of wich I'm not getting, I know! XD
That works nicely in a way though, I can keep my expectations low and just cost along and be happy with whatever they do announce that catches my interest.

Wyrdness said:
With the confirmation of Fifa, Fortnite and Paladins it's safe to say that partial floor plan leak was legit.

Let's hope so. I'd love Dragon FighterZ on Switch.

Signature goes here!