6 (Not quite there yet) 10 7.19%

5 (Unsure) 3 2.16%

4 (Not Very) 7 5.04%

3 (Meh) 8 5.76%

2 (Not hyped) 7 5.04%

1 (NintenDOOOMED!) 10 7.19%

Total:139
Pagan said:
I hope they reveal the whole smash roaster at tuesday so that we can concentrate the whole direct at 2019 on metroid and dont waste any second for smash.

Smash is releasing in 2018...... They can talk about mentroid in 2019. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
nemo37 said:
Lets assume that nothing from 2019 or beyond will be shown (so likely no Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, Pokemon 2019) and what they show is Paladins, Fortnite, Smash, Let's Go Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, one or two older third-party ports, maybe one or two ports of first-party games (New Super Mario Bros U and Metroid Prime Trilogy are rumored), indie reel, and some DLC stuff (for Splatoon 2 but maybe also Xeno 2 and Odyssey). What would your reaction be?

This is what I am expecting right now from Nintendo, and I am sure how I feel about it (I am worried about the impact it might have on Switch's sales).

Disappointing. I have it very clear: Either they show something of Metroid Prime 4 or it will be a disappointment. There is no middle point.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

nemo37 said:
Lets assume that nothing from 2019 or beyond will be shown (so likely no Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4, Pokemon 2019) and what they show is Paladins, Fortnite, Smash, Let's Go Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, one or two older third-party ports, maybe one or two ports of first-party games (New Super Mario Bros U and Metroid Prime Trilogy are rumored), indie reel, and some DLC stuff (for Splatoon 2 but maybe also Xeno 2 and Odyssey). What would your reaction be?

This is what I am expecting right now from Nintendo, and I am sure how I feel about it (I am worried about the impact it might have on Switch's sales).

The bolded is all I need for Nintendo's E3 to be a 8 out of 10 for me tbh. Everything else is pretty much a bonus.

nemo37 said:

Last year they also said that they were going to focus on 2017 games, but they still showed Kirby and Yoshi and also announced Metroid and Pokémon. I'd be surprised if we don't get at least one (teaser) trailer for a 2019 game.

Anyone think they might announce a 2020 game? I know Metroid Prime 4 was announced 2 years before release so there is a chance they will do it again.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Around the Network

Ten years after its original release, Tales of Vesperia is making a return – and on Switch.

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition was announced during Microsoft’s E3 2018 media briefing today. Following the event, Bandai Namco confirmed that the RPG will release on Switch as well.

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition launches this winter. Pre-orders are live on Amazon here. View the first trailer below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6juT0GEGpnE

Overall Vesperia is among the best in the franchise along with Symphonia and Berseria.

Switch second half is already filling up!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

The Switch's JRPG library is going to be on par with the SNES and DS by the end of its lifetime is not? It's only the 2nd year and I feel like we are getting a lot even if none are exclusive.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
The Switch's JRPG library is going to be on par with the SNES and DS by the end of its lifetime is not? It's only the 2nd year and I feel like we are getting a lot even if none are exclusive.

I think it'll be really respectful. So far, we have:

- Xenoblade 2

- Lost Sphear

- Dragon Quest XI (whenever that comes out)

- Octopath Traveler

- Another Eden

- Disgaea 1 and 5

- Dragon Quest Builders 1 and 2 (though they are more sandbox with JRPG elements)

- I am Setsuna

- Labyrinth of Refrain

- Legrand Legacy

- Seiken Densetsu Collection (Japan-only)

- SMT V

- Tales of Vesperia

- Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

- Pokemon RPG 2019

- Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 4

- TWEWY

- Ys VIII

- Yokai Watch 4

- Fire Emblem Switch

If Nintendo Switch can somehow get something from Square Enix in relation to Final Fantasy (Chronicles or main series) and if Atlus is willing to put something from Persona, it could really boost the lineup of JRPGs on Switch.