By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Yes. There's pizzas with no cheese.

No. Not between two individual slices of bread.

No. It's served in milk and there's no meat or veggies in it.

So... tomato soup isn't soup either? :O

It's a veggie or close enough to one if you want to call it a "fruit".

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Bandorr said:

Do you draw the line at the type of meat?  Ham/beef is a burger, but chicken is a sandwich?

Nah, because you can get chicken burgers too

So I guess it depends on the shape of the meat. If it's round and is roughly the same shape as the bun then it's not a sandwich.

Edit: And to further clarify, chicken burgers and chicken sandwiches are different things.

To help you out I don't consider chicken to be meat =p (not talking about not being the same as red meat) because given the option I'll 200% of the time choose beef.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Yes. There's pizzas with no cheese.

No. Not between two individual slices of bread.

No. It's served in milk and there's no meat or veggies in it.

You make tomato soup from boiled tomatos and usually add some real vegetables or meatballs to it. Those salt powders you can add water too to make some synthetic soup isn't worthy of the definition of soup. Chemical waste is a better description.

But if you insist to just boil tomato's in water there isn't any vegetable in it. Although the same would go for mushroom soups so I think his definition of soup is off. Anyway soup is water based not milk based. So his answer was half right.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Can't help but notice that this thread is about neither chickens, nor eggs……
Great debate my ass

Pizza Marinara is one of the most common recipees from Naples.
Tomato, olive oil, garlic, origan
No cheese

Around the Network

Is garlic a vegetable?

I'm not as passionate about the other ones, but a Hotdog is definitely a sandwich. Anyone who says otherwise is a poopy face.

Qwark said:
Ka-pi96 said:

You make tomato soup from boiled tomatos and usually add some real vegetables or meatballs to it. Those salt powders you can add water too to make some synthetic soup isn't worthy of the definition of soup. Chemical waste is a better description.

But if you insist to just boil tomato's in water there isn't any vegetable in it. Although the same would go for mushroom soups so I think his definition of soup is off. Anyway soup is water based not milk based. So his answer was half right.

If you just boil tomato than it is a tomato juice =p

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Ka-pi96 said:
freebs2 said:
Pizza Marinara is one of the most common recipees from Naples.
Tomato, olive oil, garlic, origan
No cheese

Italians that don't know how to make pizza? Oh Naples

True, right? They don't even put pineapples on it, what's wrong with them?

d21lewis said:

Is cheese a pizza topping?

Is a hotdog a sandwich?

Is cereal a soup?

I'm in a Facebook war and I need some good arguments, here.

Only when used in excess. A normal large pizza should have 3-4oz of cheese to glue the toppings on. Beyond that is a topping.

A type of sandwich, technically. However, it's less of a sandwich than even a hamburger.

No. There's no stock in cereal.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames