By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mysteryman said:

I shat a brick

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Metallox said:
Ka-pi96 said:

:O

How can you not put pineapple on pizza? That's like THE topping!

Tried the Hawaiian pizza they sold at my school. Tasted like literal shit. 

Still have nightmares about it. I think the cream cheese might have been spoiled (yes, it had that), and, combine that with the pineapple, you have one of the worst flavors ever experienced by any human being in the history of histories. 

Pineapples belong on salads, not pizza.

Snoopy said:
Metallox said:

Tried the Hawaiian pizza they sold at my school. Tasted like literal shit. 

Still have nightmares about it. I think the cream cheese might have been spoiled (yes, it had that), and, combine that with the pineapple, you have one of the worst flavors ever experienced by any human being in the history of histories. 

Pineapples belong on salads, not pizza.

Agreed. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

DonFerrari said:
Aeolus451 said:

The know-it-alls used to classify them as a vegetable and they taste like a vegetable. *shrugs

Tomato is eaven a little suggary if you don't put salt.

KBG29 said:

I am a little confused with that. So you can eat vegetables and meats alone, or mixed together, yet they wouldn't be a soup. They only become a soup when you add some sort of broth to them, then whatever mixture you combine is now a soup. Why wouldn't that be the same with cereal? You can have corn flakes, marshmallows, and fruits seperate, or mixed, but they don't have to be a soup. Now you add milk, juice, water, etc. and voila, it is a breakfest soup.

At the end of the day this doesn't really matter. I'm not going to get up and have a breakfast soup, it's a bowl of cereal. Until today though, I had never really realized that soup and a bowl of ceral in milk are essentially the same thing with different ingredients.

If you eat cereal with hot water, vegetables and meat made like a soup then sure call it a cereal soup, but that isn't what was in question as I understood.

I see. I usually have grape-nuts with strawberries or blueberries, or rasin brand, or Lucky Charms, in milk which quite soup like. 

The direct questions would be yes, no, no for me. Cheese is a topping. A Hotdog by itself is not a sandwich. Cereal by itself is not soup. 

Looking at the definition of soup, it is quite wide, but typically from fish, meat, or vegetables. I guess Cereal in Milk could be a close reletive to soup. Perhapps the Government should do a scientific study, so we can know for sure. =)

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Post removed 

-Super_Boom

Last edited by Super_Boom - on 28 May 2018

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

1. Yes because "cheese" is general. You could add an assortment of cheeses other than mozzarella to your pie. Plus there's such thing as a Sicilian pizza that excludes hard cheese in favor of parmesan.

2. Yes but only by minimalist standards.

3. No. Soup is served hot and requires a cooking method. Cereal is served cold and requires a half a brain.

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

1.) I'd say no, since I assume toppings are supplemental and not a core part of the dish. It'd be like asking if the sauce is a topping.

2.) I guess, though it would be a different definition of sandwich than I'm used to.

3.) Maybe, same as 2. I dunno if soup even has an exact definition, and Wikipedia makes it sound pretty flexible. Your reality is whatever you want it to be I guess.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Yes. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/topping

Yes. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/sandwich

No. https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/soup

Last edited by Nem - on 29 May 2018

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Bandorr said:

No. You can't get a Pizza without cheese. At least not that I'm aware of. How would you separate the sauce and the condiments? Who makes a pizza without cheese?

No. All sandwiches I'm aware of have a top and bottom piece of bread. Hot dog has no top. Even an "open face" sandwich still has a bottom button. The hot dog has a bottom, and two sides.

No. Cereal without milk is still Cereal. Soup without broth, or other liquids. is just letters or noodles.

edit: Although I'd consider "extra cheese" a topping.  You are asking for more than necessary thus making it a topping as opposed to a necessity.

This right here. This man knows what he is talking about.