By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Ka-pi96 said:
freebs2 said:

True, right? They don't even put pineapples on it, what's wrong with them?

:O

How can you not put pineapple on pizza? That's like THE topping!

No, to be fair I haven't really tired it but it doesn't sound really inviting. I'll try it someday

(maybe)

Around the Network
DonFerrari said:
KBG29 said:
Yes, Cheese is a topping. So is suace or anything else on top of the dough.

Both, a hotdog is not a sandwich, however, a Hotdog in a bun is a sandwich, or a sub.

Both. Depending on how it is prepaired, ceral can definitly be called a breakfast soup. Some people eat it dry, but the same can be said for any other soup ingredenets. Some people eat cereal with water, some with milk, some with juice. I would say Lucky Charms in Milk is definitly a breakfast soup.

The fact that people eat vegetables, meat and others without being soup doesn't make them soup.

I am a little confused with that. So you can eat vegetables and meats alone, or mixed together, yet they wouldn't be a soup. They only become a soup when you add some sort of broth to them, then whatever mixture you combine is now a soup. Why wouldn't that be the same with cereal? You can have corn flakes, marshmallows, and fruits seperate, or mixed, but they don't have to be a soup. Now you add milk, juice, water, etc. and voila, it is a breakfest soup.

At the end of the day this doesn't really matter. I'm not going to get up and have a breakfast soup, it's a bowl of cereal. Until today though, I had never really realized that soup and a bowl of ceral in milk are essentially the same thing with different ingredients.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Ka-pi96 said:
MrWayne said:

3. No soupe needs to be boiled and i don't know anyone who is boiling there milk for cereals

I know people who boil their milk for cereals. I mean, you can't have Weetabix with cold milk, now can you?

Well I have never eaten Weetabix so I don't know but I eat my cereals either with cold milk or with warmed up/hot milk. Boiling milk is not necessary, whereas boiling is necessary to make the basic ingredient of every soupe, the broth.

Ka-pi96 said:
freebs2 said:

No, to be fair I haven't really tired it but it doesn't sound really inviting. I'll try it someday

(maybe)

I should inform you that an alternative definition of insanity is "not liking pineapple on pizza", or at least it will be if I ever write a dictionary

So... get trying some Hawaiian pizza or something!

Uhm...the closest thing I think of is apples and zola (blue cheese) and that's already borderline.

be aware I'll remeber you when the day comes.

Aeolus451 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

And the earth is flat to some people...

The know-it-alls used to classify them as a vegetable and they taste like a vegetable. *shrugs

Tomato is eaven a little suggary if you don't put salt.

KBG29 said:
DonFerrari said:

The fact that people eat vegetables, meat and others without being soup doesn't make them soup.

I am a little confused with that. So you can eat vegetables and meats alone, or mixed together, yet they wouldn't be a soup. They only become a soup when you add some sort of broth to them, then whatever mixture you combine is now a soup. Why wouldn't that be the same with cereal? You can have corn flakes, marshmallows, and fruits seperate, or mixed, but they don't have to be a soup. Now you add milk, juice, water, etc. and voila, it is a breakfest soup.

At the end of the day this doesn't really matter. I'm not going to get up and have a breakfast soup, it's a bowl of cereal. Until today though, I had never really realized that soup and a bowl of ceral in milk are essentially the same thing with different ingredients.

If you eat cereal with hot water, vegetables and meat made like a soup then sure call it a cereal soup, but that isn't what was in question as I understood.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

Yes - Quattro Formaggi pizza is a thing.
No
No

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Ka-pi96 said:
freebs2 said:

True, right? They don't even put pineapples on it, what's wrong with them?

:O

How can you not put pineapple on pizza? That's like THE topping!

Tried the Hawaiian pizza they sold at my school. Tasted like literal shit. 

Still have nightmares about it. I think the cream cheese might have been spoiled (yes, it had that), and, combine that with the pineapple, you have one of the worst flavors ever experienced by any human being in the history of histories. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

No, Yes and Yes.

mysteryman said:

-snip-

......guess I have to accept my anarchy.