By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes, Cheese is a topping. So is suace or anything else on top of the dough.

Both, a hotdog is not a sandwich, however, a Hotdog in a bun is a sandwich, or a sub.

Both. Depending on how it is prepaired, ceral can definitly be called a breakfast soup. Some people eat it dry, but the same can be said for any other soup ingredenets. Some people eat cereal with water, some with milk, some with juice. I would say Lucky Charms in Milk is definitly a breakfast soup.



Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Yes. There's pizzas with no cheese.

No. Not between two individual slices of bread.

No. It's served in milk and there's no meat or veggies in it.

So... tomato soup isn't soup either? :O

Great, now I'm wondering if warm milk in a bowl could be considered a soup :/



Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

1. Yes, pizza without cheese exist



this one is called panna with cream instead of cheese and tomato sauce

2. I don't know, gues it's not a sandwich

3. No soupe needs to be boiled and i don't know anyone who is boiling there milk for cereals



KBG29 said:
Yes, Cheese is a topping. So is suace or anything else on top of the dough.

Both, a hotdog is not a sandwich, however, a Hotdog in a bun is a sandwich, or a sub.

Both. Depending on how it is prepaired, ceral can definitly be called a breakfast soup. Some people eat it dry, but the same can be said for any other soup ingredenets. Some people eat cereal with water, some with milk, some with juice. I would say Lucky Charms in Milk is definitly a breakfast soup.

The fact that people eat vegetables, meat and others without being soup doesn't make them soup.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."



Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Aeolus451 said:

It's a veggie or close enough to one if you want to call it a "fruit".

It's a real 100% fruit, not a vegetable though.

It's a vegetable to me. 



Ka-pi96 said:
No. If cheese is a pizza topping then so is the bread...

No. And neither is a burger.

Definitely no. It's not even close!

Funny that in my language you’d say “Broodje Hamburger”, or literally hamburger sandwich.



S.Peelman said:
Ka-pi96 said:
No. If cheese is a pizza topping then so is the bread...

No. And neither is a burger.

Definitely no. It's not even close!

Funny that in my language you’d say “Broodje Hamburger”, or literally hamburger sandwich.

I think in the past people in Brazil said it like that too, but in the last 10 or so years Hamburger have been gaining a lot of traction.



duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

freebs2 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Italians that don't know how to make pizza? Oh Naples

True, right? They don't even put pineapples on it, what's wrong with them?

:O

How can you not put pineapple on pizza? That's like THE topping!



Aeolus451 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

It's a real 100% fruit, not a vegetable though.

It's a vegetable to me. 

And the earth is flat to some people...