Forums - Politics Discussion - Another Day in the US

How often do these things happen in the states? I dont typically keep up with news but I feel like i'm hearing about it atleast once a month now.

My thoughts and prayers to those affected.



Around the Network
Shaqazooloo0 said:
How often do these things happen in the states? I dont typically keep up with news but I feel like i'm hearing about it atleast once a month now.

My thoughts and prayers to those affected.

The average is once a week. 22 shootings in 20 weeks at that point. Happens way too much, and nobody is willing to take steps to stop it.



The one who killed human are human not gun,...............but gun helping it to bring more victim easily. So Human are dangerous as species , it it's even worse with Gun.



HollyGamer said:
The one who killed human are human not gun,...............but gun helping it to bring more victim easily. So Human are dangerous as species , it it's even worse with Gun.

We are our own worst enemies.



VGPolyglot said:
HollyGamer said:
The one who killed human are human not gun,...............but gun helping it to bring more victim easily. So Human are dangerous as species , it it's even worse with Gun.

We are our own worst enemies.

indeed



Around the Network
SvennoJ said:
The obvious solution is to get rid of schools. Schools kill people. A dumb population is easier to control anyway.

No more worrying about schoolyard bullying, no more worrying about cafeteria food allergies, no more worrying about the sex ed curriculum, no more worrying about teachers strikes, no more worrying about useless degree's and drowning debt. This is just the tip of the iceberg. The trouble and money it would save, all without having to ban guns. Best sarcastic idea I've heard in a long time.



Sometimes I feel there should be another plague or asteroid to happen and start over. And next time, keep the population under 3 billion.



More children/students died this year than service men (military).

Secondly aren't teachers/schools on strike so now their will be money to arm the teachers?

If you arm teachers and a teacher flips out and shoots students then what's the next step?

Maybe students should be all homeschooled and the schools can be be refurnished to become houses/appartements (New house project are in decline + prices of homes are skyrocketing).






KEEP CALM HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. ONLY SHOOTING ARSEHOLES


"Alleged shooter at Texas high school spared people he liked, court document says"



 

 

Shaqazooloo0 said:
How often do these things happen in the states? I dont typically keep up with news but I feel like i'm hearing about it atleast once a month now.

My thoughts and prayers to those affected.

https://www.npr.org/2018/03/15/593831564/the-disconnect-between-perceived-danger-in-u-s-schools-and-reality

 

NPR is very left leaning