By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Another Day in the US

Yes BUT! Schools do have like, too many doors.

Around the Network
Maxosaurus-rex said:
MoonKnight said:

The average is once a week. 22 shootings in 20 weeks at that point. Happens way too much, and nobody is willing to take steps to stop it.

This is just blatant skewing data.

No, no: it happens way too much.  That is a fact. Its n i'l t skewing data to say there has been 22 school shootings this year.  We can h as ve a conversation if you will deny that anything is happening st all.

CosmicSex said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

This is just blatant skewing data.

No, no: it happens way too much.  That is a fact. Its n i'l t skewing data to say there has been 22 school shootings this year.  We can h as ve a conversation if you will deny that anything is happening st all.

Wow, I literally can't read what you are saying. However, no, the source of those school shootings is definitely being extremely liberal with what they consider school shootings. Lots of them aren't during school hours from people who aren't concerned with the school. Some are just suicides on school prop

Maxosaurus-rex said:
CosmicSex said:

Wow, I literally can't read what you are saying. However, no, the source of those school shootings is definitely being extremely liberal with what they consider school shootings. Lots of them aren't during school hours from people who aren't concerned with the school. Some are just suicides on school prop

Sorry there was a lot of phone issues in my last post.  What are you saying by parsing deaths?  One is too many.  How many 'real' qualified shootings do we need to endure before it qualifies as an issue for you?  I'm dead serious.   I'm gonna be the one fighting for people's life in this debate  obviously. 

Remember when they used to blame this stuff on rap music and Marilyn Manson? Then it was video games? Then it was mental illness? Then it was not ENOUGH guns?

What are they blaming it on now? Not enough bombs in the schools?

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
CosmicSex said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

Sorry there was a lot of phone issues in my last post.  What are you saying by parsing deaths?  One is too many.  How many 'real' qualified shootings do we need to endure before it qualifies as an issue for you?  I'm dead serious.   I'm gonna be the one fighting for people's life in this debate  obviously. n

When will you be happy? When everyone needs to conform wearing mute colors and clear backpacks? which still doesn't change anything. You know how easy makinga bomb is  a

SpokenTruth said:

8-10 students and faculty dead by school shooter.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/18/us/texas-school-shooting/index.html

These sort of news always baffle me. Why would anyone buy a weapon to kill someone? It's not like weapons were made to kill or anything like that. As we all know, weapons are made to act as paper weights, you know when you have a bunch of papers on your desk and you open your window for a fresh draft of air and the air blows all your documents to the floor. Thanks to weapons this should never be an issue again and that's why this very wise population that inhabits the lands of America massively buys weapons.

I mean weapons are obviously made for this specific situation right? It must be, cause no sane country would want to mass sell something that is specifically made to kill so no matter what anyone says, I am certain weapons are just there to help with papers on desks.

Last edited by CrazyGamer2017 - on 19 May 2018

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of gun sales in the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Maxosaurus-rex said:
CosmicSex said:

Sorry there was a lot of phone issues in my last post.  What are you saying by parsing deaths?  One is too many.  How many 'real' qualified shootings do we need to endure before it qualifies as an issue for you?  I'm dead serious.   I'm gonna be the one fighting for people's life in this debate  obviously. n

When will you be happy? When everyone needs to conform wearing mute colors and clear backpacks? which still doesn't change anything. You know how easy makinga bomb is  a

I am looking for what "Jumpin"  just posted:

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of gun sales in the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

I am so sick and tired of you guys acting like this is normal or that me wanting something different is some liberal disease.   There is something wrong with your mode of thought if you think that death needs to be qualified. Its wrong to me that people act like we are helpless and we cant di anything about it.

It is embarrassing that people are so scared that they believe that taking it seriously only means taking everyone's gun or wearing see through backpacks.

Most of us want something , anything,  done. I don't like Donald Trump but if he said this I support it 100%.  Make people pay attention and work to make it better.

CosmicSex said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

I am looking for what "Jumpin"  just posted:

I am so sick and tired of you guys acting like this is normal or that me wanting something different is some liberal disease.   There is something wrong with your mode of thought if you think that death needs to be qualified. Its wrong to me that people act like we are helpless and we cant di anything about it.

It is embarrassing that people are so scared that they believe that taking it seriously only means taking everyone's gun or wearing see through backpacks.

Most of us want something , anything,  done. I don't like Donald Trump but if he said this I support it 100%.  Make people pay attention and work to make it better.

It's embarrassing you would suggest that.