By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

That is a pity. I really wish I didn't have this issue, but I do. Any time a component on a webpage is moving while the main focus of the page is static, I am unable to focus on the static component, try as I might; the animated component constantly distracts me and makes it impossible. I really hate it, but there's no real solution to it. I'm really sorry about that.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

There is this site which I will call your sister site as it does the same thing only with movies.
http://boxofficemojo.com/

You should check out how they have things set-up both good and bad. I think in some areas your going beyond them. But they have been around for a while and might give you some ideas.

The movie pages have a "MERCHANDISE" section
http://boxofficemojo.com/movies/?id=titanic.htm

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

^Very cool

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

I'll be sure to use the widget if I ever buy from Amazon.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Sky Render said:
If I may suggest (and hopefully you're not too terribly angry at me at this point), text-based ads tend to work fairly well. Google uses them to great effect, since they're unintrusive enough for sorts like me who cannot handle moving elements on an otherwise static page, but are still quite visible and able to draw the attention of users.

I've had trouble with google adds downloading trojans on to peopels computers.  Those "Click to virus scan" even when you x them out they try to download something adds. Not sure if they ever fixed it, but i'd rather not find out. 

Around the Network

You had that one Trauma center one. Any word if they would advertise with VGChartz again?

Oh, I usually don't use amazon, but if I do, I'll go through here. Also, I thought it was really cool when I first saw it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Bump for those who were not around this weekend.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

How much do you get for every game we buy? How about for hardware and music and stuff?

I've already spent over $100 through this, I'm happy to wait a few days for games if it means site improvements and more importantly site growth.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Its 4% right now (see ioi's earlier post) but it can grow to 8% with greater volume.

For it to be a reliable indicator of hardcore purchasing patterns Vgchartz people (collectively) would need to buy 100s-1000s of items per day  

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu