By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

ehm i got a question about Amazon.. can i somehow use paypal because i don´t have a creditcard or something like that

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I don't think so Neos.

But you can apply for a Paypal debit card as long as you've had Paypal for 3 months or something like that.

TheSource said:
Wonder if people would use it more if they got more Vgchartz dollars for buying stuff through the widget...
  That would be a good bonus. I buy movies, games and mp3's from amazon every month so i'd like that.

ioi said:
Had about 15 orders in a couple of days which isn't a bad start. As more people become aware and more games come out etc I think it will prove to be reasonably successful

I would be interested to see the amount of sale each week.  Could you tell us how it is going every once and a while?

can someone answer my question =(

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network
TheSource said:
Wonder if people would use it more if they got more Vgchartz dollars for buying stuff through the widget...

That's a really good idea. It certainly wouldn't hurt.

When I get my 360, I'll do my best to order it through the store. That's at least a few months off since I'm job-searching now, but anything to chip in.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I already said something that is a bannable offense. Sorry

NO, Neos, you cant use your paypal for account to buy in Amazon.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Does Amazon ship to NZ?

If so I might use this to buy DS games.

Ugh, I guess this is what broke the site for me.  I have to turn off flash now or my browser crashes.  I need to install XP, Vista is trash.

Anyways, I don't do much shopping through Amazon, but I'll try and remember to use it.