By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Too bad you did not start this 2 weeks ago when I bought NMHs from from Amazon, I already payed 25 bucks on my MKWii Preorder at GS, but after that I will buy all of my games through the VGC store, should be about 1 a month (I am a medium core gamer...lol)

I figure since I can enjoy this site for free I should be willing to wait 2-3 days to get a game : )

Also I do not know if anyone has mentioned this, but you should keep some sort of a sales tab about what users are buying through VGC store, like a minitime sales chart...

You might even get some freakshow fanboy to buy a game 10 times so his favorite game can be #1!!! LOL.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Around the Network

Hey! Who was the other person to order Okami Wii? I'LL KILL YOU FOR RUINING IOI'S STATISTICS! ONLY I WAS ALLOWED TO DO THAT!!! YARGH!

Heh, just kidding. Good taste, whoever you are

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

Rath said:
Does Amazon ship to NZ?

If so I might use this to buy DS games.

I think so?  I know they don't have an Austrailian/NZ store yet, but according to this page (that also has costs) they do.  It's up to you to figure out the costs and whatnot though, I am lazy.

fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

alpha_dk said:
Hey! Who was the other person to order Okami Wii? I'LL KILL YOU FOR RUINING IOI'S STATISTICS! ONLY I WAS ALLOWED TO DO THAT!!! YARGH!

Other Okami order would be me^^, ordered GT5 as well. Though I just got an email about a delay in the shipping. Still nice though, especially being tax free.

Great idea to incorporate Amazon but it needs more style to let people know its there.... right now in small boring letters it says "vgchartz store", it doesnt really catch my eye today was actually the first day I saw it.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
Around the Network

Is Amazon still not shipping games to EU countries?
does anyone know this?

''Hadouken!''

docholliday said:
alpha_dk said:

Other Okami order would be me^^, ordered GT5 as well. Though I just got an email about a delay in the shipping. Still nice though, especially being tax free.

At least you got an email... I've been checking its status all day and it hasn't changed from the estimate of today, but it also hasn't shipped yet.  Oh well, I wouldn't be able to play it till next Wednesday anyways.

--Predictions--

Ajax said:

Is Amazon still not shipping games to EU countries?
does anyone know this?

According to this they do (VGs are specifically listed in the first row).  Although, I am an American and didn't know there was an issue with it ever, so take my word with a grain of salt.

The list of countries they deliver to is at the bottom of the page.  It seems rather inclusive.

--Predictions--

ok thanks
so they should be shipping now cause they state it

''Hadouken!''

I buy a lot on amazon, but I need one for Germany ;)