By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RAGE 2 – Announce Trailer

Surprised that Bethesda made no motion of Switch. I read not so long ago that they were intending to make simultaneous releases for all consoles. Either they can't technologically/commercially speaking or they're not as supportive of Switch as the headlines say.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Chazore said:

JC3 was back in 2015, and DOOM was 2016. I don't see why they would rush to spam another DOOM so soon. If anything JC4 should be next in line, rather than another DOOM.

I mean a DOOM 2 by ID software, for Spring 2019. Pete Hines has even teased it. Just Cause isnt even a Bethesda game. Its Square Enix.

Yeah, and Av was working on the JC franchise.

I'm aware of who owns what, but I'd rather not see another DOOM being spammed so soon. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Really really dislike that trailer, but I enjoyed the first game enough to eventually give this one a try one day.

This was going to be an E3 reveal until Walmart opened their big mouth....

flashfire926 said:
So if Avalanche Studios is making Rage 2, that means we could get both Rage 2 and Doom II this E3, and that would be awesome.

However this also lessens the possibility of Just Cause 4, so my reactions to this are mixed.

I really hope Doom 5 will be at this year's E3. I lost all my hype for this once I knew avalanche were making it though. 

Around the Network
tripenfall said:
This was going to be an E3 reveal until Walmart opened their big mouth....

It seems so yes. But they did jump on this pretty quickly and I feel they did a good job with capitalising on Walmart's fuck up

I enjoyed the first one, so Ill keep an eye on this.

Worst trailer I’ve seen in a long time, but an id Software + Avalanche collaboration sounds interesting for sure, even if I somehow expect Mad Max 2 in first person.

flashfire926 said:
So if Avalanche Studios is making Rage 2, that means we could get both Rage 2 and Doom II this E3, and that would be awesome.

However this also lessens the possibility of Just Cause 4, so my reactions to this are mixed.

Two separate studios. The one in Stockholm working on Mad Max (and this) and the one in the States who did JC3 (and are possibly working on JC4)

Don’t care as long as arkane isn’t helping. Want them on new ip or game of thrones.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.