By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RAGE 2 – Announce Trailer

Chazore said:
flashfire926 said:

I mean a DOOM 2 by ID software, for Spring 2019. Pete Hines has even teased it. Just Cause isnt even a Bethesda game. Its Square Enix.

Yeah, and Av was working on the JC franchise.

I'm aware of who owns what, but I'd rather not see another DOOM being spammed so soon. 

How would a three year gap mean 'spammed so soon" ?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Oh it's confirmed now, cool, just hope it's a step up from the first which is still very fun for me.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

trailer alone makes me not want to buy the game.

but ill use logic and wait for the game play

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

flashfire926 said:

We're not finished with 2018 yet?.

Game came out in 2016. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
flashfire926 said:

We're not finished with 2018 yet?.

Game came out in 2016. 

Well, I mentioned spring 2019, and then you replied by saying that you hope they don't spam the game out this soon...

So then I though you were referring to that date. Anyways, I agree, 2018 would be too soon for Doom II.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:

Well, I mentioned spring 2019, and then you replied by saying that you hope they don't spam the game out this soon...

So then I though you were referring to that date. Anyways, I agree, 2018 would be too soon for Doom II.

4-5 years is just about a good enough time to work on a game and then releasing it. Rather than a short dev cycle like we see with games like CoD, BF and other shooters out there.

I think going for a silly long cycle like TES VI is going for is silly as those games with shorter cycles. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

It's a really interesting trailer.  We see a few clans we've seen before and it looks like the main baddies from the first game are back.  Those seem to appear in a reddish desert environment.  We see several weapons from the first game besides the wingstick.  We also see a katana.

More importantly, it looks like greenish swamp areas are in the game and there was a boat moving in the background.  Awesome.  New clans, as well, I suppose--or at least one that wears animal horns.  Monster trucks?

I'm really wondering if it's a new main character.  Female maybe?  Perhaps you can choose?

Oh, um ... but it has a yellow and pink box, I don't want to play it now.

The game looks F***ing AWESOME! :D

Thank god the game leaked before e3 because that first trailer is awful and a bad first impression, dont know why game studios use live action to promote games it rarely works.