By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your most wanted announcements at the Square Enix E3 Press Conference?

Actraiser 3 would also be grand

Around the Network

Any of these would be great:

• - Robotrek sequel, coming to Switch this year
  • - DQXI problems have been worked out on Switch, it's coming in September
  • - DQV is being remade, coming out on Switch 2019
  • - More Octopath info that makes it look even better than it already does
  • - Further collab with Nintendo, new Square developed turn-based RPG based on a Nintendo franchise coming out next year (Heaps of potential out there)

As much as I'd love a Parasite Eve 4, I know there's next to no chance of it happening since I heard the rights reverted back to the PE book author.

A FF7R E1 and KH3 trailer and release would be great, we'll almost certainly be getting those. I'd also love some new footage of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Oh, and I hope like hell we get to see the first footage of the Avengers game from CD. We have no idea what the plot is yet, so I'd definitely be looking forward to that. That might actually top my list of games I'd love to see in SE's showcase.

KManX89 said:
As much as I'd love a Parasite Eve 4, I know there's next to no chance of it happening since I heard the rights reverted back to the PE book author.

A FF7R E1 and KH3 trailer and release would be great, we'll almost certainly be getting those. I'd also love some new footage of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. Oh, and I hope like hell we get to see the first footage of the Avengers game from CD. We have no idea what the plot is yet, so I'd definitely be looking forward to that. That might actually top my list of games I'd love to see in SE's showcase.

Considering we got a glimpse of Aya Brea in the FF7 remake trailer, I wouldn't be too sure.

Lube Me Up

KManX89 said:

That doesn't matter. Why do you think 3rd Birthday is not called PE3? That was SE's way or skirting around that issue. 

Around the Network

A Terranigma port.

FF XVI. In the Golden days Square didn't rely on nolstagia or try to pander to current trends to get by, I just want them to create new and diverse FF every 3 years instead of every 6-10.

I'm sure they began work on a FF16 and put it on hold around 2012, when they decided versus XII would be the next main entry, so a release date in 2019 isn't beyond possibility.