By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What are your most wanted announcements at the Square Enix E3 Press Conference?

I want to hear more news and a new trailer for Dragon Quest XI , I want to hear more from FF7 Remake.
And from there I wouldn't mind the reveal of a new IP, as long as it's a JRPG cause games like DQ Heroes that go for the hack and slash genre do not make the cut for me.
Oh and I would love to hear more from Dragon Quest Builders 2.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot Shadow of the Tomb Raider, wouldn't mind hearing more from that one too.

Around the Network

I'd love a new Mana-game for Switch and PS4. Kingdom Hearts on Switch in some capacity would be interesting.

- Release date for KH3
- Release date for FF7R Ep1
- Crisis Core FF7 remaster
- Super Mario RPG 2 colab with Nintendo of course
- New Mana game

Two things.

1) gameplay footage and blowout for the crystal dynamic's Avengers game
2) Just Cause 4 reveal

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

16 bit classic come to the switch (and to the west)

Secret of Mana Collection
FFIV-VI collection

time to strike while the Virtual Console's corpse is still warm, I say!

Around the Network

KINGDOM HEARTS III.

Anyway, franchises I care about are Final Fantasy, Deus Ex, and Kingdom Hearts. I'm not expecting a new Final Fantasy any time soon as they're still plugging away at new content for XV and I don't have and am not getting a PS4 any time soon so I'm not allowing myself to care about VII Remake. We're sure as hell not getting a new Deus Ex for a while. I'm desperately waiting for reviews for Octopath Traveler, as I thoroughly enjoyed the combat system of Bravely Default and absolutely despised everything else, so I want to know if it'll be similar to that. I know it won't ever happen, but if it could, I'd kill for a Theatrhythm Kingdom Hearts. Oh yea...

KINGDOM HEARTS III

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

KLXVER said:
Actraiser 3!

Oh man. that would be a dream (as long as it's more like the original)

Avengers was annouced a year and a half ago. It's time for an update. Final fantasy 7 remake update as well

Kh3 release date+ Trailer
FFVII remake trailer (hopefully)
Some new Left Alive footage, the game looks gorgeous.

Please surprise us with a FF Tactics game