By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOUR: Possible Nintendo Direct on May 7th?

FloatingWaffles said:
I don't believe this is true, but if it was I gotta say that E3 lineup would be really disappointing imo

What, you don't find Captain Toad as the only new 1st party Smash character exciting!? Surely playable Waluigi in Odyssey is realistic? Another Paper Mario so soon as the only newly announced 1st party game could be a thing right!?

Around the Network

Most things below the mario odyssey dlc thing don't make sense.

Crash amiibo for harder time trials? Platinum Relics are already insanely hard, so that doesn't make sense.

Super Sonic Racing? Sonic on foot? Well the teaser was clearly vehicle focused so it would seem strange the main character wasn't also in a vehicle.

Call of Duty.... Cross platform... With PC??? Yeah no, cod will never have crossplay with pc users using mouse+kb.

There's a lot of believable stuff, but I don't think this post is credible in the slightest, anything that turns out right will just be easy guesses and rumours that have already been online.

I can buy a Direct detailing the online-related stuff, but the rest of the list is ridiculous when E3 is a month away

This close to E3? No.

melbye said:
I can buy a Direct detailing the online-related stuff, but the rest of the list is ridiculous when E3 is a month away

Everything on the list below "E3 presentation is 36 minutes" is supposedly there E3 showings.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
This close to E3? No.

The info is E3.

Only the online isn't.

Barkley said:
melbye said:

Everything on the list below "E3 presentation is 36 minutes" is supposedly there E3 showings.

Hm, i doubt Nintendo has locked down what content they will show this early, especially 3rd party stuff

I stop believing the rumor as soon as it said Waluigi was playable. Yeah right. That would mean that Nintendo will have to put Waluigi into a main series game. Which they have never done. Not even in Warioware!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems!

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
I stop believing the rumor as soon as it said Waluigi was playable. Yeah right. That would mean that Nintendo will have to put Waluigi into a main series game. Which they have never done. Not even in Warioware!

Ya Wario/Waluigi is definitely the most unrealistic part. I could see Luigi being playable, kinda similar to how NSMBU got the Luigi U expansion.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

twintail said:
OTBWY said:
This close to E3? No.

The info is E3.

Only the online isn't.

The confusion is that it looked like he was saying all the info would be confirmed on the 7th of may. I guess through the possible Online presentation on the 7th, it would validate his info.

I am still skeptical.