Destiny 2 1.46%

Sunset Overdrive 3 2.19%

Bloodborne 21 15.33%

Nioh 5 3.65%

Sea of Thieves 1 0.73%

PUBG 4 2.92%

Rocket League 2 1.46%

Total:137

Horizon Zero Dawn for me, I've said this before and I'll say it again, the only game I have Platinumed in my entire PS3+PS4 library, only played it once though but since I'm still looking to buy a Pro, I will play it again in the near future.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

I'll go with Horizon, and Ori.

out of the list,im going with bloodborne

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
out of the list,im going with bloodborne

Oh crap, I think I chose this before when we had this same thread. . . . . . whatever.

Sunstrider said:
Horizon Zero Dawn for me, I've said this before and I'll say it again, the only game I have Platinumed in my entire PS3+PS4 library, only played it once though but since I'm still looking to buy a Pro, I will play it again in the near future.

I still somehow have yet to plat any game myself.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
Sunstrider said:

I'm not into trophy hunting myself actually, but for some reason I completed this one, might be a long time before I 100% a game again, but now that I remember, this did get a new story dlc, so I might check that out(even 100% it too) when I get the console.

Sunstrider said:
VGPolyglot said:

I'm not into trophy hunting myself actually, but for some reason I completed this one, might be a long time before I 100% a game again, but now that I remember, this did get a new story dlc, so I might check that out(even 100% it too) when I get the console.

Yeah, I'm not a trophy hunter either, and most of the time I can't bother trying to go for a plat.

Splatoon. Then Bloodborne.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

AlfredoTurkey said:

This will unsurprisingly play out with regards to which of the big three (Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft) people like the most. People aren't nearly unbiased enough with their opinions to pick a rivals game, even if said game is deserving. You're asking WAY too much of the internet if you think otherwise lol.

Not quite. The only real new IP this gen for Nintendo is ARMS (granted they’re a gen ahead of the rest). As a Nintendo fan, I’d give it to NieR. I haven’t played it yet but it just looks incredible and I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. I also need to give HZD a chance. I wrote it off as a poor man’s BOTW and never dove in like I should have.

I voted for Destiny. However, it should be noted that Destiny was cross-gen at launch.