Destiny 2 1.46%

Sunset Overdrive 3 2.19%

Bloodborne 21 15.33%

Nioh 5 3.65%

Sea of Thieves 1 0.73%

PUBG 4 2.92%

Rocket League 2 1.46%

Total:137

It's no contest for me. Horizon Zero Dawn.

Around the Network

I'd vote rocket league, but it's not a new IP.

So I'll go with horizon.

fauzman said:
I have gone with Horizon ZD. Question - didnt Splatoon start in the prev generation on the Wii u?

Wii U jump started the 8th gen,.... failed and then they made a new product.... for the 8th gen.
The Switch competes against the PS4 / XB1 so it belongs to the same "generation" of consoles as those.

Its fair to say Splatoon is a new IP for this gen imo.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 30 April 2018

Splatoon

Although I also really liked Bloodborne.

Not my favourite on the list but in terms of the originality of the concept and how valuable it'll be to the company in the future, it's gotta be Splatoon.
Very rare for something to go straight to being one of your biggest franchises.

Around the Network

IMO easily Splatoon, something totally different, new and very fun on crowded market of online shooters.

as an IP i want to continue is Sunset Overdrive, though realistically it will never happen.

horizon wins this poll for me.

Go GO Splatoon !

Quantum Break.

Splatoon and Sunset Overdrive, but I have to go with Splatoon. Both are amazing games that really just try to be fun and entertaining. Who cares about realistic visuals and physics? Its just a game! these two take that mindset and run with it. Splatoon was actually my gateway into the shooter genre and really set the stage for what could be in a shooter game. its because of Splatoon that I was later inclined to try out Overwatch and Fortnite, both of which i really enjoy. As for Sunset Overdrive, the visuals and gameplay are the best thing to come out of the entirety of the Xbox One, and this game is my only reason not to sell my console. now if only it could get a sequel