By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New York, Paris, London or Tokyo?

What city do you prefer/want to visit the most?

New York 7 9.72%

Paris 10 13.89%

London 7 9.72%

Tokyo 48 66.67%

Total:72

I've gathered what are pretty much considered the major global cities of the world, and was wondering where you would like to travel to the most. New York, London, Paris or Tokyo? Or if you've been to some of them, maybe the place you liked the most.

Around the Network

Tokyo. I like the culture and history of the country. I also like anime. Japanese are very kinky so getting lost in the red light district would be an experience.

I have been to New York and Paris, and i don't really want to visit the UK right now so it would have to be Tokyo. But i wouldn't mind going to New York again

Tokyo. Been in London 19 years ago and Paris is actually just a few hours away, so i could actually drive there.

Tokyo.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network

I'd want to go to Tokyo most myself.

Not a fan of huge cities but if I had to choose It'd be Tokyo.

I've only been to Tokyo. Public transport and safety are stellar. The stores are awesome. The culture is nice. Despite being homogeneous, the different cities within Tokyo felt diverse.

I plan to visit there again soon, probably this year.

Farsala said:
I've only been to Tokyo. Public transport and safety are stellar. The stores are awesome. The culture is nice. Despite being homogeneous, the different cities within Tokyo felt diverse.

I'd assume that Tokyo is the most heterogeneous city in Japan, considering that many foreigners end up moving there.

VGPolyglot said:
Farsala said:

I'd assume that Tokyo is the most heterogeneous city in Japan, considering that many foreigners end up moving there.

Agreed, would take a lifetime to explore it all. Tourist seasons especially bring a lot of people, will be interesting when I go during the non tourist season.