By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - New York, Paris, London or Tokyo?

What city do you prefer/want to visit the most?

New York 7 9.72%

Paris 10 13.89%

London 7 9.72%

Tokyo 48 66.67%

Total:72

London is crap, Paris is going down the drain. New York might be ok in the nice areas. But it's Tokyo by a mile. I have only been to one asian country, and I'd love to visit Japan. Great food, lots to do, and the fact that it's far more homogenous in its culture is appealing

Around the Network
celador said:
London is crap, Paris is going down the drain.
New York might be ok in the nice areas. But it's Tokyo by a mile. I have only been to one asian country, and I'd love to visit Japan. Great food, lots to do, and the fact that it's far more homogenous in its culture is appealing

Well, you weren't subtle at all with that.

Last one, since I haven't been there. Next year :)

Though, I was pretty young, for London, so that would be nice again, as well.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

Tokyo is the one I would like to visit the most, followed by Paris. Not really interested in New York,

Paris would be my top pick out of those, with Tokyo coming in second. London is great but I've been there a few times already.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
celador said:
London is crap, Paris is going down the drain.
New York might be ok in the nice areas. But it's Tokyo by a mile. I have only been to one asian country, and I'd love to visit Japan. Great food, lots to do, and the fact that it's far more homogenous in its culture is appealing

Well, you weren't subtle at all with that.

just what i believe. major western cities have less and less personality and are less unique by the year, and it's going to be more pronounced going forward. In 50 years Tokyo will still be unique and have it's own personality. I am not at all confident London, Paris or New York will

New York is nice, but I haven't been in awhile, now I'm craving for their pizza.

Would definitely love to visit Tokyo.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

i would like to travel someday to new york, maybe this wish will come true...times square, central park, the city that never sleep...

Been to London and Paris a couple times, both great. Probably slightly prefer Paris even though I'd rather see English people over French people. Also been to New York once, that was awesome. Never been to Tokyo, but I want to, so if I had to choose where to go right now it would be Tokyo. I assume though that overall, Paris would be the most comfortable one to be in. And Paris is undoubtedly the prettiest.

I have visited Tokyo and London but surprisingly not Paris even though it's only 4 hours of train from where I live.

Not interested in New York

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan