By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Caught me off guard, but I like it. Looking forward to the full revamp.

Around the Network

Yeah, THIS is going to take awhile to get use to. lol

Chrizum said:
I usually don't like redesigns, but I like it. Forum buddy is hidden very well, took me a while to find it underneath the header. Still doesn't make any sense for me to hide it there, but oh well.

You can have it visible at all times if you click the detach button in the top right corner. Once you do that it can be placed anywhere, it can also be larger or shorter depending on your available space.

Signature goes here!

I really don't see the point of this. The old version was fine, why did it need to change?

First of all, why did the buddy go away? It was a very easy way to quickly check if you've got any new messages. Now you need to hover over that icon to see it. This change has absolutely no benefit at all, it just makes the site harder to navigate. Secondly, all the stuff on the homepage moved a bit, making it messier and (again) harder to navigate. Why did the GameDB search get removed, and why went the latest charts all the way down? Thirdly, the design is just ugly. The old version was cleaner and more modern, and just a lot more pleasant to look at.
And the mobile version is even worse. Instead of just being able to see everything you need to see at once, you now need to constantly scroll though a way too long page. This is extremly uncomfortable. The old version was a lot user-friendlier.

But my biggest issue is that I don't see any advantage of this redisign at all.

Flilix said:

I really don't see the point of this. The old version was fine, why did it need to change?

First of all, why did the buddy go away? It was a very easy way to quickly check if you've got any new messages. Now you need to hover over that icon to see it. This change has absolutely no benefit at all, it just makes the site harder to navigate. Secondly, all the stuff on the homepage moved a bit, making it messier and (again) harder to navigate. Why did the GameDB search get removed, and why went the latest charts all the way down? Thirdly, the design is just ugly. The old version was cleaner and more modern, and just a lot more pleasant to look at.
And the mobile version is even worse. Instead of just being able to see everything you need to see at once, you now need to constantly scroll though a way too long page. This is extremly uncomfortable. The old version was a lot user-friendlier.

But my biggest issue is that I don't see any advantage of this redisign at all.

The buddy and game DB searches didn't get removed though?

Around the Network

It's okay, but the sales stuff really ought to be in the center. It's the main attraction of the site, afterall.

I don't like it.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

I wish they move the forum section higher because it takes too long to scroll down

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Def looks good.

Not sure about the buddy being up the top. I kind of liked it on the side.

But overall the site does look more modern. great effort.

Cobretti2 said:
Def looks good.

Not sure about the buddy being up the top. I kind of liked it on the side.

But overall the site does look more modern. great effort.

You can move the buddy to the side.