By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New Home Page

Since there's been a lot of comments on wanting the Hot Topics first, I've done a quick fix (that might need some adjustments still) that flips the left and right column if you so desire:

You'll find this option in your Preference. With the checkbox on, Hot Topics will appear on the left and Sales on the right on desktop and on mobile the first thing you'll see will be your Hot Topics.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Since there's been a lot of comments on wanting the Hot Topics first, I've done a quick fix (that might need some adjustments still) that flips the left and right column if you so desire:

You'll find this option in your Preference. With the checkbox on, Hot Topics will appear on the left and Sales on the right on desktop and on mobile the first thing you'll see will be your Hot Topics.

You legend. Now that’s much better. Now all I need is the header to be fixed on iPhones and we’d be good to go.

Edit: Spoke too soon - I cannot click on the links on the hot topics now.

Lawlight said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You legend. Now that’s much better. Now all I need is the header to be fixed on iPhones and we’d be good to go.

Can you try it now. It should be fixed.

Signature goes here!

MasonADC said:

This new Home page messed up me going into Threads. Any Solutions?

Edit: I had to type in this chat to see the solutions. Everything is fine now!

Guess I spoke to soon, when clicking into any threads, I get met with a mess. 

I honestly can not stand the new update. On mobile, the triple line option doesn't even work for me and the layout is just a mess. The old one was much better for usability.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Lawlight said:

Can you try it now. It should be fixed.

Yes, it’s fixed!

Looks great!!!

Love the new home Page! Far less annoying than the old one and is decent on Mobile.