By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bristow9091 said:
BraLoD said: 

The buddy only gives me access to threads I already know, not the ones I still don't and may want to participate into.

If you click on the buddy, in the bottom right you can click hot topics

I think that still needs to be added to mobile.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:
Jranation said:
I wish they move the forum section higher because it takes too long to scroll down

I feel like a broken record...  :(

...click the buddy icon at any time on that page, and you'll see the forum posts. You don't HAVE to scroll anywhere.

Oh oh oh! I see! Thank you! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

This mobile friendly website is terrible, the desktop site was much more “friendlier” and easy to navigate. I’ve requested the desktop site but nothing happened. There’s myst be a way to view the much better and easier desktop site on our phones.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

StokedUp said:
This mobile friendly website is terrible, the desktop site was much more “friendlier” and easy to navigate. I’ve requested the desktop site but nothing happened. There’s myst be a way to view the much better and easier desktop site on our phones.

There is no other desktop version anymore. This is it.

I honestly liked the old look better. The more Forum Hot Topics, on the front page, the better, imo. I never visit the actual forum. I just look at the Hot Topics and post messages from there.

Around the Network

Thank you for finally redesigning the site, despite being on this site for years I never really liked the look of it and can't wait to see the new forums.

I’d like to recommend that the forum section on the homepage get brought up the page. It’s one of the main reasons we come here yetvits bear the bottom of the home page. Just a suggestion.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I noticed that the search isn't available in the mobile version though.

TalonMan said:
I believe the weird issues on mobile (with the boxes in the column drifting over to the right, and outside the column) have been corrected. Please let me know if there are still display issues on mobile.

You MAY have to dump your cache, in order to fully verify...

Yep! Things and text display fine in mobile now.

Though you are still able to scroll to the right to a gray area without anything on it. Not a big issue that should be prioritized or anything, just a small detail to clean up.

Edit: Another quality of life change for mobile would be ability to close the VGChartz buddy (and profile settings) when touching the icon. (In a small screen, it takes space and you have to touch outside of it to close it.

Last edited by Moren - on 28 April 2018

Formatting problems I had on my iPad are fixed. Much better now. Good improvement. Well done