By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: In late 2018 Switch will get update with a bunch of new third party AAA and 1st party games

Would love to see a third party lineup like this for holidays:

GTA V
The Witcher 3
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Kingdom Hearts III (I know I'm really dreaming here, especially since it's probably not even coming out on X1/PS4 this year lol)

Around the Network

Well that's pretty likely. And if it's true we will probably find out with in the next 3 months. E3 has some potential to be pretty big for a Switch owner.

It's going to be interesting to see what goes down.

Fortnite would be a huge get for the Switch. Its not a very demanding game and Epic seems to want to bring it on every platform. Its a huge game right now and being able to play it on a handheld without crappy phone controls could give a big boost to the Switch in the west.

POKEMON! ANIMAL CROSSING! SUPER SMASH BROS! FIRE EMBLEM! GTA!!!! OVERWATCH!!!! FORTNITE!!!! lol

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I remember this guy because of "Nintendo will announce something that will break the internet" referring to Labo and definitely so it was xD. I will believe in this rumor.

Anyway, it makes some sense. There are still many games to announce without a date and there are probably more announcements in E3. I assume that one of the games that will come out is Metroid Prime Trilogy. You have to attract new fans to the saga.

I definitely do not think Bayonetta 3 and Metroid Prime 4 come out this year but Pokemon I think it's very possible. Fire Emblem is surely another game to come out this year. As for third parties, I hope that Bandai Namco announces the Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch and maybe Rockstar announce the port of GTA V (which does not interest me but the game sells consoles, so welcome)

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network

Leak: new games coming to console

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Makes sense. Many publishers were still on the fence before launch.
After 1st year results there's no point to hold on anymore, and considering the times needed to ship new games, we won't likely see those before fall 2018 or early 2019.

Not sure if this is a rumour or a fairly conservative prediction (with a slight dash of wishful thinking thrown in for good measure...half the third party titles will see delays due to difficulties in the porting process)....

Yeah this is more obvious than actually a rumor,especially when we still know almost nothing about the line up of the second half of the year.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Well the second half of the year is usually when most big games come out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.