By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumor: In late 2018 Switch will get update with a bunch of new third party AAA and 1st party games

If the people would say that GOW will come to the Switch, people would believe it.

Around the Network
Pagan said:

If the people would say that GOW will come to the Switch, people would believe it.

Offcourse it wouldn't, actually what was said in rumor is expected, Gamestop CEO basically said similar thing.

Yeah, no. Third party AAA games are out of the question for sure.

adisababa said:

But you do realise that games like Dragon Quest 11, Skyrim, Doom, Wolfenstein 2, LA Noire, Fifa, NBA 2K, Fifa, Dark Souls...are third party AAA games!?

Probably we will see early demo of metroid prime 4 and SSMB at E3 ? 

Around the Network

I’m pretty sure they announced Smash in the last direct so they can use it as their Spotlight title for this year’s E3. That dosen’t mean they can’t announce something huge during their usual direct and use the Treehouse to focus on said games. Games like Fire Emblem or Animal Crossing can be unveiled during their online presentation and have gameplay showings on the floor. They’re big titles, but they don’t need to be the main focus to be successful.

As for Pokemon, I’m pretty sure we will have an announcement and a small glimpse, but the main push will be made by the Pokemon Company, not Nintendo themselves.

I expect some 3rd parties to be unveiled by Nintendo, but mainly the ones we are waiting for, like GTA or Fortnite, but the rest will be handled by their respective publishers at their own events.

Miyamotoo said:
adisababa said:

But you do realise that games like Dragon Quest 11, Skyrim, Doom, Wolfenstein 2, LA Noire, Fifa, NBA 2K, Fifa, Dark Souls...are third party AAA games!?

Oh forgot about the ports.

I'll sit down and wait patiently for those announcements...

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile