By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro God of War Limited Edition looks ugly af

What do you think of it?

It looks great 21 26.25%

It looks average 29 36.25%

It looks bad 30 37.50%

Total:80

I have to agree. The first time I saw it, I thought it was a fanmade mockup or something. It looks...I dunno, bad. As if a kid took a marker pen and started scribbling on an otherwise nice grey PS4.

Around the Network

Looks just fine to me, minus the move-like thing in the back.

LuccaCardoso1 said:
zkp said:
One of the best PS4 Pro limited edition from Sony. People always complaing about shits. It's look good even very good and fit very well to God of War.

What other PS4 Pro limited editions were released inspired on Sony games? Horizon had 1 single console made based on the game, but that was basically it.

Talking about regular PS4 limited editions, I actually really like the Uncharted 4 and the GT Sport editions. If you open to third party games, there are some truly amazing ones. That Batman Arkham Knight one has one of the best console designs ever imo.

Unfortunately South East Asia gets the best ones, like MGS5, FFXV Luna edition, Monster Hunter, Kiwami 2, Kingdom Hearts

The controller looks slightly ugly, and the console itself is a bit busy at times, but overall, I like the console's design. If anything, this looks much more restrained than the stuff we used to have.

I like it, the colors work together, it's well designed...I don't see the ugly.

Around the Network

I like the symbols a lot. Looks way more interesting than most "this is way cool, bro!" designs you usually see associated with videogames. However, I don't like the gold part. It seems unnecessary and garish, at least depending on your setup. Then again, I don't want anything but standard black to begin with.

The controller is subtle and nifty, though.

yeah its pretty ugly. But its not the worst PS4 limited edition design ive seen though,so at least it has that going for it

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

It's ugly indeed. Best PS4 is still that 20th anniversary one.

Yep, ugly. The composition is all over the place.

This game definitely deserved better. It really looks like they slapped that thing together a few days ago, one of the worst limited edition consoles I've ever seen lol