By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Pro God of War Limited Edition looks ugly af

What do you think of it?

It looks great 21 26.25%

It looks average 29 36.25%

It looks bad 30 37.50%

Total:80

The color scheme, the crazy symbols, the visual pollution, the logo on the controller, everything looks so bad... God of War has much more potential for a good design.

It's a shame because the box art is beautiful, so they clearly have good designers there.

B O I

Around the Network

Your face is ugly as fuck.

Warned (Flaming) ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 22 April 2018

When it's upright like that the axe looks like a Playstation Move controller.

The Playstation part is the move ball.

Funny, Rich from ReviewTechUSA thinks too that this edition is ugly.

I'm not impressed by the design of the skin but I wouldn't go as far as calling it ugly.

Perhaps you should add a poll so that people can decide whether they see it as ugly, average or beautiful.

One of the best PS4 Pro limited edition from Sony. People always complaing about shits. It's look good even very good and fit very well to God of War.

Around the Network

It looks ok I guess. Not ugly. Just not amazing either.

Yep, my opinion.

Ugly AF, just like a majority of limited edition consoles.

I like subtlety and this doesn't seem to have much of that.

zkp said:
One of the best PS4 Pro limited edition from Sony. People always complaing about shits. It's look good even very good and fit very well to God of War.

What other PS4 Pro limited editions were released inspired on Sony games? Horizon had 1 single console made based on the game, but that was basically it.

Talking about regular PS4 limited editions, I actually really like the Uncharted 4 and the GT Sport editions. If you open to third party games, there are some truly amazing ones. That Batman Arkham Knight one has one of the best console designs ever imo.

B O I