By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: CoD Black Ops 4 wont have a SP, will have a Battle Royale mode developed by Raven instead

flashfire926 said:
Wait, so according to rumours, MW2 remastered won't have multiplayer, and boIIII Won't have single player. What if they bundled the the two together at $60?

That's the only way I'd consider buying them if the rumors are true. 

Around the Network

I'm reluctant to believe there won't be some sort of campaign component. But maybe they not a linear, story driven, single player experience.

I'd be interested in seeing something like multiplayer co-op missions you can replay with narrative in them. Kinda like Left 4 Dead.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

It’s interesting to see what they’d have to do to actually alienate their fan base. I can see this frustrating their fans but it’ll probably be top 3 in sales for games released this year.

So, get rid of the SP but then add a freaking Battle Royale mode because of the latest trend. Man, this game's gonna get deserted soon like Ghost was.

Why not go Free-to-play at this point when their main income is with microtransactions/loot-boxes money too ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
So, get rid of the SP but then add a freaking Battle Royale mode because of the latest trend. Man, this game's gonna get deserted soon like Ghost was.

Why not go Free-to-play at this point when their main income is with microtransactions/loot-boxes money too ?

Thats llike saying most AAA games should be free to play since most revenue comes from microtransactions and lloot boxes.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:
Wait, so according to rumours, MW2 remastered won't have multiplayer, and boIIII Won't have single player. What if they bundled the the two together at $60?

If true it shows how lazy they are.

I don't see myself buying the game without a campaign. However, there's not much chance I'd have purchased it anyway. Maybe this took me from a 10% to a 1% chance.

$20 and they have a good idea.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

jason1637 said:
Mar1217 said:

Thats llike saying most AAA games should be free to play since most revenue comes from microtransactions and lloot boxes.

Cuz that's what they are : "AAA" Free To Play games with an expensive entry fee

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
jason1637 said:

Cuz that's what they are : "AAA" Free To Play games with an expensive entry fee

uh no. For WW2 i havent bought any microtransactions and have got my $^) worth without feeling at a disadvantage for those that buy cod points.