By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: CoD Black Ops 4 wont have a SP, will have a Battle Royale mode developed by Raven instead

The SP is a marketing tool. Without it how are they going to market the game? Show off the supply drops? Fuck no, without the game will be hated more than Battlefront 2 (2017) at launch.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:
Thank God for Nintendo and Sony.

And Bethesda, Chucklefish, CDPR, Ubisoft, Blizzard and more. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

On Xbox 22.3% of CoD WW2 players have beat the campaign and 50.4% have beat the first mission in the campaign(D day mission).

Chazore said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Thank God for Nintendo and Sony.

And Bethesda, Chucklefish, CDPR, Ubisoft, Blizzard and more. 

Microsoft as well :)

Proud to be a Californian.

jason1637 said:
VGPolyglot said:
I don't believe this myself, I just can't see them skipping a single-player campaign.

According to the rumor it was in the works but because of the early release date they scrapped it.

If true, there goes any chance of me getting the game down the line (to be fair the only COD games I own are the 3 Modern Warfare titles anyway so I guess it's a bit disingenuous to leave that caveat out).

Around the Network

Well, I have lost all interest. Was looking forward to it since it was supposedly the first modern CoD setting since MW3 in 2011. Zero interest now though, Treyarch sucks at multiplayer, I never liked zombies, and I don't like battle royale.

Infinity Ward MW4 2019 rumors better be true, I need my modern CoD fix asap.

shikamaru317 said:

Well, I have lost all interest. Was looking forward to it since it was supposedly the first modern CoD setting since MW3 in 2011. Zero interest now though, Treyarch sucks at multiplayer, I never liked zombies, and I don't like battle royale.

That's blasphemy.

jason1637 said:
shikamaru317 said:

That's blasphemy.

Well, they haven't always sucked at MP, WaW had good MP, but Black Ops 1 MP was meh, so I skipped Black Ops 2, and didn't like Black Ops 3 MP when I played the beta. 

Wait, so according to rumours, MW2 remastered won't have multiplayer, and boIIII Won't have single player. What if they bundled the the two together at $60?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I'm the biggest single-player fan in the world, but this really doesn't other me. Treyarch can't make a single-player campaign to save its life, so why not focus resources where it can make the biggest difference? Black Ops losing its campaign is like Metroid Prime 2 losing its multiplayer.

In fact, why not go one step further? Make the Infinity Ward games focused only on single-player -- Infinite Warfare featured an extraordinary campaign and dismal multiplayer -- and the Treyarch games focused only on multiplayer. Play to those studios' strengths, Activision.