By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

nero said:
alejollorente10 said:

WTF happened with DKC TF in Italy? It was recently 14.

Out of stock issues

Oh nice. I'm happy to read that, I hope the game finally has the sales it deserves.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Around the Network
alejollorente10 said:
nero said:

Out of stock issues

Oh nice. I'm happy to read that, I hope the game finally has the sales it deserves.

I think DKTF has a chance to have a strong FW sales. It indeed is the best platform game on the WiiU and now that the Switch is more accepted will have the love it deserves :)

I didn't know the god of war could still fly, but it must because its flying off the shelves. Amazon can't keep up. Great to see.

Still annoying that Zelda is almost constantly out of stock. Wonder why it’s the only big Switch game to be sold out? 

Donkey Kong is going to do really well, I bet. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a decent hardware bump. 

Not sure what everybody thinks but I think the updates would have more meaning if done daily instead of every couple of hours.

Around the Network
Kerotan said:
I didn't know the god of war could still fly, but it must because its flying off the shelves. Amazon can't keep up. Great to see.

He's used to fly since GoW 2. I miss those Icarus Wings!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

SWORDF1SH said:
Not sure what everybody thinks but I think the updates would have more meaning if done daily instead of every couple of hours.

I agree to that. It would also be less demanding for the people that do the updates.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Since the process is seemingly more-or-less automated now it doesn't seem to be that demanding. My opinion is that Marth and nero took the time to write a script to fetch and parse all this information so they should be able to post at the intervals of their choosing.

SNES back in stock? Let's see how long that lasts. Also saw them in stock at Target yesterday, was surprised, havent seen them in the wild since before Xmas.

Megiddo said:
Since the process is seemingly more-or-less automated now it doesn't seem to be that demanding. My opinion is that Marth and nero took the time to write a script to fetch and parse all this information so they should be able to post at the intervals of their choosing.

They can do whatever they like but I'm suggesting something that might make their work more appreciated. I just find I never look at the charts anymore because the position change from a couple of hours ago means little to me. 

That's just my opinion. Other people could like it.