By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. April bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Holy shit they can't keep it on the shelf. Digital must be insane. Tomorrow is Monday and 10 days since release. Chance we could get sales pr. If they wait longer they must be holding off for a milestone such as 3,4,5 etc million.

Around the Network

All PS4 SKUs out of stock it seems. Sony should have been 20M instead of 19M in the past quarter.

Kerotan said:
Holy shit they can't keep it on the shelf. Digital must be insane. Tomorrow is Monday and 10 days since release. Chance we could get sales pr. If they wait longer they must be holding off for a milestone such as 3,4,5 etc million.

Don't take Amazon as indications of stock overall.  They've been selling out of stuff from time to time that literally not a single retailer has had issues stocking but them.  I've been to multiple stores, there's plenty of stock.

That said, far from a bad sign.  This is definitely the strongest opening for the series and likely to be the best selling entry.

God of War

CA: 1
FR: 1
DE: 8
IT: 1
JP: 4
MX: 1
ES: 1
UK: 1
US: 11

Nintendo Labo - Robot Kit

CA: 79
FR: 20
DE: 112
IT: 29
JP: 25
MX: 
ES: 18
UK: 181
US: 84

Nintendo Labo - Variety Kit

CA: 11
FR: 4
DE: 15
IT: 5
JP: 2
MX: 
ES: 2
UK: 4
US: 18

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

CA: 3
FR: 7
DE: 7
IT: 36
JP: 5
MX: 8
ES: 7
UK: 2
US: 5

Nintendo Switch - Neon Edition

CA: 18
FR: 3
DE: 20
IT: 3
JP: 9
MX: 39
ES: 5
UK: 31
US: 14

Nintendo Switch - Grey Edition

CA: 22
FR: 92
DE: 33
IT: 56
JP: 33
MX: 44
ES: 21
UK: 179
US: 28

PS4 - Highest SKU

CA: 30
FR: 77
DE: 51
IT: 38
JP: 3
MX: 9
ES: 122
UK: 29
US: 47

Bofferbrauer2 said:

Spain turning into Nintendoland?

Seems likely. The top 10 is full of Nintendo goodies

Around the Network

Woah that's a pretty sizeable jump for Shenmue after it has already been solicited for a bit now. Anybody know the reason?

Megiddo said:
Woah that's a pretty sizeable jump for Shenmue after it has already been solicited for a bit now. Anybody know the reason?

Yakuza6?  Maybe.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

In Amazon, most are reporting that South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Switch version is broken and full of flaws. Well, it's Ubisoft so it's not that it's a surprise. It's a shame it does not look like the game is going to have good sales in Switch.

Note: Possibly nobody cares about that and already this is my second post about this game in this thread but I really like to keep track of the third party games in Switch :D

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Marth said:
alejollorente10 said:
In Amazon, most are reporting that South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Switch version is broken and full of flaws. Well, it's Ubisoft so it's not that it's a surprise. It's a shame it does not look like the game is going to have good sales in Switch.

Note: Possibly nobody cares about that and already this is my second post about this game in this thread but I really like to keep track of the third party games in Switch :D

Have seen similar reports on other sites as well. Now just wait for the press release that they wont support Switch anymore because of bad sales when in reality they fucked up themselves. ^^

This situation is a damn shame considering how strong Ubisoft started with Mario+Rabbids and Just Dance.

Yes, that is definitely what is going to happen. And it's a shame because this was the first "game different from a Mario game or a party game" in Switch by Ubisoft and they will surely draw the wrong conclusions for the sales of this game.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

CA: 2
FR: 3
DE: 6
IT: 29
JP: 5
MX: 5
ES: 4
UK: 2
US: 3

God of War

CA: 1
FR: 1
DE: 8
IT: 1
MX: 1
ES: 1
UK: 1
US: 16

Nintendo Labo - Variety Kit

CA: 11
FR: 2
DE: 19
IT: 8
JP: 2
MX: 
ES: 7
UK: 5
US: 19

Nintendo Labo - Robot Kit

CA: 60
FR: 20
DE: 83
IT: 44
JP: 27
MX: 
ES: 34
UK: 186
US: 79

Nintendo Switch - Neon Edition

CA: 14
FR: 12
DE: 17
IT: 4
JP: 6
MX: 26
ES: 6
UK: 31
US: 13

Nintendo Switch - Grey Edition

CA: 27
FR: 80
DE: 29
IT: 38
JP: 44
MX: 40
ES: 23
UK: 132
US: 29

PS4 - Highest SKU

CA: 31
FR: 69
DE: 45
IT: 54
MX: 10
ES: 87
UK: 187
US: 47

DK entered the top 5, except for DE and IT.. don't they love bananas?