By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GI May cover: Spider-Man, releasing September 7, Special Editions and DLC announced

PwerlvlAmy said:
Darashiva said:
September 7 release pretty much means that I won't be getting the game anywhere close to release. Dragon Quest XI comes out just days before, and that takes precedence over nearly any other game coming out this year for me personally.

oh crap you're right.  damn, ill have to try to find time to squeeze everything in

Yeah, trying to find time to play all the interesting games coming out is really difficult.

Around the Network
Vizigoth04 said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
i cant wait till they show off the full statue. I want to know if its just a NY building that spidey is purched on or something else

My guess is it's something in relation to a prison cell. The Raft is a fictional prison facility for super-human criminals (predominantly supervillains) in the Marvel Universe.

ahhhh,that would be pretty cool

Darashiva said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

oh crap you're right.  damn, ill have to try to find time to squeeze everything in

Yeah, trying to find time to play all the interesting games coming out is really difficult.

yeah my sept is getting cloggged. 

DQXI

Spider-Man

Code Of Princess

Shining Resonance

Monster Boy

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Darashiva said:

DQXI

Spider-Man

Code Of Princess

Shining Resonance

Monster Boy

Generally speaking these days I'm at least a year behind in any of my game purchases. Last year I got exactly one game  that was actually made in 2017, and with the number of games I still haven't finished or even started sitting on my shelf, it doesn't seem like this year's going to be much different.

So I get Dragon Quest on the 4th and then Spider-Man on the 7th. I already have the week off for my birthday but I'm not sure I'll be ready for Spidey in 3 days. Maybe I'll wait a bit and see if it goes on sale around november and december. Assuming neither are delayed of course.

Darashiva said:

DQXI

Spider-Man

Code Of Princess

Shining Resonance

Monster Boy

Generally speaking these days I'm at least a year behind in any of my game purchases. Last year I got exactly one game  that was actually made in 2017, and with the number of games I still haven't finished or even started sitting on my shelf, it doesn't seem like this year's going to be much different.

hey it lets you get the most out of that one game either way though, so if you're getting DQXI you got lots to do 

Around the Network
PwerlvlAmy said:
Vizigoth04 said:

My guess is it's something in relation to a prison cell. The Raft is a fictional prison facility for super-human criminals (predominantly supervillains) in the Marvel Universe.

Darashiva said:

DQXI

Spider-Man

Code Of Princess

Shining Resonance

Monster Boy

Wait, do Shining Resonance and Monster Boy have release dates now? Last I knew they were just 2018. I hope they are out by September.

Landale_Star said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

DQXI

Spider-Man

Code Of Princess

Shining Resonance

Monster Boy

Wait, do Shining Resonance and Monster Boy have release dates now? Last I knew they were just 2018. I hope they are out by September.

both release dates show the 25th on amazon

Looks like they are getting back to same great web-slinging open world design that made Spider-Man 2 great on PS2. This game is looking better and better the more I see of it. Makes me wonder why they kind of phoned it in on the PS3 games.

I'm always amused when I see superhero games and everyone has a bat or other melee weapon. The clown guys from that GIF are the worst. Just standing around watching Spidey be an acrobat instead of getting a gun out and shooting him.

Anyone know how the rights to Spider-Man games went to Disney rather than Sony? I suppose Sony must not have purchased those rights with the original deal, so Disney got them when they bought Marvel...