By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GI May cover: Spider-Man, releasing September 7, Special Editions and DLC announced

Bandorr said:
Vizigoth04 said:

Dragon Quest XI North America release the same week and Shadow of The Tomb Raider the Week After. September will rock NPD.

Ah yes that will be a hard choice. I assume spider-man will be a typical 10ish hour game

Maybe if you focus on the main story, like every open world game these days I expect a crap ton of side missions/activities and collectables.

Around the Network

later than expected, but still a good month to release...

thats a really bad release date for the game, right when school starts. not a good idea at all

Shoulda been early august at most

GribbleGrunger said:

Perfect for me. A nice cover for the box art too and the collectors edition

Interesting that they're already announcing DLC, wonder if we'll see that at E3.

hypeee trainnnnnnn

preordered the collectors at best buy

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

i cant wait till they show off the full statue. I want to know if its just a NY building that spidey is purched on or something else

September 7 release pretty much means that I won't be getting the game anywhere close to release. Dragon Quest XI comes out just days before, and that takes precedence over nearly any other game coming out this year for me personally.

Darashiva said:
September 7 release pretty much means that I won't be getting the game anywhere close to release. Dragon Quest XI comes out just days before, and that takes precedence over nearly any other game coming out this year for me personally.

oh crap you're right.  damn, ill have to try to find time to squeeze everything in

The game looks solid. I'm picking up my first PS4 soon primarily because of this game.

Unfortunately, that release date is trash. I was hoping for summer because that is when I have loads of free time. The release date is right when school starts for me. I'm going to hold off getting a PS4 at least until black friday time, it seems.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

PwerlvlAmy said:
i cant wait till they show off the full statue. I want to know if its just a NY building that spidey is purched on or something else

My guess is it's something in relation to a prison cell. The Raft is a fictional prison facility for super-human criminals (predominantly supervillains) in the Marvel Universe.