By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GI May cover: Spider-Man, releasing September 7, Special Editions and DLC announced

Until they can make Peter Parker as fun to play as Spider-Man, I'll find it pretty hard to enjoy a Spider-Man game.

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

That's fuckin' hot. The other gif too.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

If the release date was in September or later, then the announcement would most likely be at E3...

So I guess summer at most, surely June or July!

Oh nice, I'll definitely be looking out for the release date announcement.

I see this as a September release. Gives them just enough fire power from their first party for the holiday season and leads well to the strong 3rd party support throughout Oct to Dec.

Around the Network

lately sony have adopted the formula of announcing the release date 2 or 3 months earlier.. e.g. being GoW and Detroit, so i presume spiderman is June or early july release.. my bet is 29 june

June 30th, fingers crossed.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Looks like we'll get it in 40 minutes

Mr.Playstation said:

That's a Saturday so I think we can rule that one out

poklane said:

Looks like we'll get it in 40 minutes

Mr.Playstation said:

That's a Saturday so I think we can rule that one out

Nice! I'm so excited. They gave Both God of War and Detroit releasing on a Friday versus usual Tuesdays. Heavier hits for the weekend? If it's true my assumptions are June 15th for father's day weekend. Perfect gift. Or June 22nd for a full month between it and Detroit just like Detroit and God of War or July 6th, Independence Day weekend.

September 7th

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P