By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Yes 36 80.00%

No 9 20.00%

Total:45

Not sure how anyone who voted for JT would be disappointed in how he's acted, seems like he works as advertised.

Around the Network

I think Trudeau is cheesy as hell. After the video I have seen of him in public he just comes off as insecure and "outcasted." He doesn't know how to deal with the other politicians. He's a nervous wreck and it made me cringe just watching that video. I wanted to feel bad for him but I was just like, wtf is this??? Wtf is he doing to himself in public??? LOL

I liked him in the beginning, but over time I would say yeah, he ended up being a disappointment.

No, he's not a disappointment to me because I didn't really expect anything from him.

Canada's first ever gender balanced cabinet, brought to you by JT.

I would be totally fine with this, if the explanation for why, was because being in control of what happens for an entire Country, is a monumental responsibility and should only be given to the most competent individuals.

Instead, the explanation was "because it's 2015". That would have been a reasonable answer to 'is it ok to put pineapple on a pizza', but not for cabinet positions.

That's not to say there were woman being excluded because of their gender. That is entirely possible, but when he's constantly preaching gender equality, as well as equality in general, a gender equal cabinet is awfully convenient.

A leader who makes decisions based more so on their feelings and less logic, whether those feelings are meant to help or hinder the people, usually ends up making things worse. The problem we tend to have is our leaders seem to end up way to emotional or way to logical. Neither leads to the best possible outcome unfortunately. You need a healthy balance of both, which is not easy to find, especially in politics.

Around the Network
Alara317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
I know some Canadians that have told me that they only voted for him so he can Legalize Marijuana.

Personally don't care for him dude is a giant SJW, media here fawns over him cause of his looks and progressive views. Funny to see that as of now his approval rating is lower than Trump's.

I instantly disregard the opinions and thoughts of anyone who uses 'SJW' as an insult. 

If the very idea that someone cares enough about modern issues is enough for you to spew hatred towards them, maybe you're a terrible person. 

"If the very idea that someone cares enough about modern issues is enough for you to spew hatred towards them"

what disparaging terms should i throw at this guy then if not "sjw"?

on topic: i'm not canadian but trudeau seems to be encouraging an environment where shit like this is being fostered so that's pretty bad

He's a soft SJW and a self-proclaimed "feminist". That's really all you need to know about him. One of the worst leaders in world politics that wants to cater to and represent every group and minority.

Alara317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
I know some Canadians that have told me that they only voted for him so he can Legalize Marijuana.

Personally don't care for him dude is a giant SJW, media here fawns over him cause of his looks and progressive views. Funny to see that as of now his approval rating is lower than Trump's.

I instantly disregard the opinions and thoughts of anyone who uses 'SJW' as an insult. 

If the very idea that someone cares enough about modern issues is enough for you to spew hatred towards them, maybe you're a terrible person. 

If you don't use it as an insult, then as what? Would you seriously use it as a compliment??

He tried too hard in a trip. I don't think it's the make it or break it. It should be the politics he is enacting.

What could possibly be disappointing (or creepy) about THIS guy...

Oh, Canada...

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.