By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Is Justin Trudeau a disappointment?

Yes 36 80.00%

No 9 20.00%

Total:45
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
DonFerrari said:

Does mangina over there means the same as in Brazil? (A man who is very submissive to woman in general in hope of being liked)

Yep. That's basic thought of it. A really big pussy or simp is also correct.

Perhaps brazil have imported the word them =] basically same meaning.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
Alara317 said:

I instantly disregard the opinions and thoughts of anyone who uses 'SJW' as an insult. 

If the very idea that someone cares enough about modern issues is enough for you to spew hatred towards them, maybe you're a terrible person. 

SJWs automatically believe that anybody that disagrees with them is a bad person.

Blanket statements such as this that snuff out any nuance or subtlety are exactly why we can't have conversations about this sort of thing. 

Mar1217 said:
eva01beserk said:

Maybe a certain circle says that, but my circle is saying that we luckily don't have a pansy like trudeau. I think it all depends on where you get your info, but I belive in canada almost all your media is very left leaning unlike here on the US that we have fox and whatever else. I could be mistaken, I know very little of canada. 

I know you probably don't know, but did you ever listened to TVA (Québec) ? Well, that's basically our FOX.

I never doubted that there was some right leaning media, What I should have asked is if its like the US where left and right media are about 50/50? 

Since Im online only all I keep track off from canada is rebel media. I know they aren't particularly liked over there. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Alara317 said:
Locknuts said:

SJWs automatically believe that anybody that disagrees with them is a bad person.

Blanket statements such as this that snuff out any nuance or subtlety are exactly why we can't have conversations about this sort of thing. 

I know what you need

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Alara317 said:

I know what you need

I see two contradictory portrayals: some people portray the left as sensitive people who need safe spaces but they're also somehow portrayed as violent people

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
eva01beserk said:

I know what you need

I see two contradictory portrayals: some people portray the left as sensitive people who need safe spaces but they're also somehow portrayed as violent people

Not contradictory at all. They are violent towards anyone that disagrees with them and any majority group that isn't ashamed or guilty of their own majority. They require safe spaces because they cannot handle criticism or disagreement without violently lashing out or breaking down. I say that as someone that voted Bernie and would vote for him again

contestgamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

Not contradictory at all. They are violent towards anyone that disagrees with them and any majority group that isn't ashamed or guilty of their own majority.

How isn't it contradictory? You can't be portrayed as sensitive/all-talk people who need a safe space while also being portrayed as violent people who go head-on into groups of right-wingers and attack them.

VGPolyglot said:
contestgamer said:

Not contradictory at all. They are violent towards anyone that disagrees with them and any majority group that isn't ashamed or guilty of their own majority.

How isn't it contradictory? You can't be portrayed as sensitive/all-talk people who need a safe space while also being portrayed as violent people who go head-on into groups of right-wingers and attack them.

Simple, what he is saying is basically they can dish it out but cant handle it. They start being violent, they when they get some back they run off crying to their safe spaces. 

VGPolyglot said:
contestgamer said:

Sensitive people are often the most violent. Cant take the criticism because they cant debate on merits so they lash out via violence, whether that be physical or social such as shutting down speakers and events and framing the acceptability of certain conversations. 

eva01beserk said:
VGPolyglot said:

Simple, what he is saying is basically they can dish it out but cant handle it. They start being violent, they when they get some back they run off crying to their safe spaces. 

Could you give some examples?

contestgamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

Sensitive people are often the most violent. Cant take the criticism because they cant debate on merits so they lash out via violence, whether that be physical or social such as shutting down speakers and events and framing the acceptability of certain conversations. 

Social violence? I wouldn't count that as violence.