By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 10 March 2018

Why hasn't the chart page been updating? It's still on January 20th.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

wow, next update already😁

quickrick said:

ps4 will beat switch by around 100k next npd or slightly less.

Saving this post for March NPD

I don't deny that the PS4 can win March NPD, the amount of lead you're prophesying seems way too high for me.

1. Kirby (and the March Direct) should give a much bigger boost to the Switch than Bayonetta 1+2 did

2. No more Monster Hunter World boost for the PS4

3. Lack of a such strongly boosting high-profile title on the PS4  coming out this March than was MHW. 

LipeJJ said:
kazuyamishima said:
3DS slowly dying.

Honest question: why do you say this everytime on these rankings? xD

Honest answer: it is, despite the fact Nintendo is trying to support 7 years after, the system is slowly decreasing in sales.

And I only did it 3 times with this :)

Bofferbrauer2 said:
quickrick said:

I don't deny that the PS4 can win March NPD, the amount of lead you're prophesying seems way too high for me.

1. Kirby (and the March Direct) should give a much bigger boost to the Switch than Bayonetta 1+2 did

3. Lack of a such strongly boosting high-profile title on the PS4  coming out this March than was MHW. 

ok save and get back to me in march, put in your sig. ps4 has a strong February and march since it came out, well except the first FEB cause of stock issues.

Last edited by quickrick - on 23 March 2018

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:
3DS slowly dying.

Still has some life left in it:

Detective Pikachu
The Alliance Alive
WAKU WAKU SWEETS: Happy Sweets Making (think cooking mama)
Dillon's Dead-Heat Breakers
Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido
The Unlikely Legend of Rusty Pup
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Treasurenauts
SHAKEDOWN HAWAII
Dragon Quest XI 3ds
Luigi's Mansion
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux
Shovel Knight: King of Cards
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

Still has some decent stuff comeing imo.

Bofferbrauer2 said:
quickrick said:

You’re forgeting MLB The Show 18, which according to VGC has twice as many preorders with 9 weeks left than MHW PS4 had 1 week before release. Last year, that game spent 3 months in NPD’s top 10.

Lawlight said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

You’re forgeting MLB The Show 18, which according to VGC has twice as many preorders with 9 weeks left than MHW PS4 had 1 week before release. Last year, that game spent 3 months in NPD’s top 10.

+ far cry 5 at the end of the month

Normchacho said:
Why hasn't the chart page been updating? It's still on January 20th.

Because that chart page only updates when the software is done and the software has only been updated to 20th January. If you want to see just the hardware figures up to the latest update you can still do that here https://www.vgchartz.com/tools/hw_date.php

Or at least you should be able to... it doesn't seem to be working for me right now

PS4 doing very strong! Can't wait to see how it will perform when God of War arrives!