By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 10 March 2018

I am patiently waiting for CGI-Quality to tell us that we should exercise patience.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
Azathoth said:
RolStoppable said:
Sales look pretty steady.

Steady sales are always good ;)

lol, yep.  I can see none of the consoles lost momentum

RolStoppable said:
I am patiently waiting for CGI-Quality to tell us that we should exercise patience.

Is that something he's known for?

VGPolyglot said:
RolStoppable said:

Is that something he's known for?

He's known for making polite requests come across like a punch in the guts.

Last edited by RolStoppable - on 22 March 2018

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

Ok, let's see..

PS4: Keeps showing signs of being slowing down YoY.  A price cut might be needed before years end.

X1:  Keeps shaping up to be its best year but I think MS really needs to drop the price before the PS4 to keep momentum.

NS: Sigh..  I know this is a very sensitive subject over here but here we go:

So far its sales are steady.  But steady also means flat YoY.  And I'm almost 100% sure that Nintendo is not even considering a price cut.

Note:  Keep in mind that this is my assessment based on this week, so of course things can change from here on.

Around the Network

chakkra said: 

So far its sales are steady.  But steady also means flat YoY.  And I'm almost 100% sure that Nintendo is not even considering a price cut.

Note:  Keep in mind that this is my assessment based on this week, so of course things can change from here on.

How can the Switch be flat YoY when this would only be its second week on the market last year? The comparison doesn't really hold right now. 

Carl is a Piplup hater and deserves to be punished eternally.

NintendoPie said:

chakkra said: 

How can the Switch be flat YoY when this would only be its second week on the market last year? The comparison doesn't really hold right now. 

Yeah, You're right.  It is better to wait until next month to have a clearer picture.

OP fixed.

Switch's YTD is notably higher than 2017's YTD. That thing is really beasting.

According to the last two updates, PS4 looks to be headed towards the NPD for March as well