Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 10 March 2018

this the 3r or the 10th?

Around the Network

wait? nearly same numbers? or copied?

[obligatory comment restating what everyone has already said]

RolStoppable said:
Sales look pretty steady.

Steady sales are always good ;)

I know what happened. CGI went out, got high and came down with a case of amnesia.

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
[obligatory comment restating what everyone has already said]

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Azathoth said:
RolStoppable said:
Sales look pretty steady.

Steady sales are always good ;)

lol, yep.  I can see none of the consoles lost momentum

RolStoppable said:
I am patiently waiting for CGI-Quality to tell us that we should exercise patience.

Is that something he's known for?

Ok, let's see..

PS4: Keeps showing signs of being slowing down YoY.  A price cut might be needed before years end.

X1:  Keeps shaping up to be its best year but I think MS really needs to drop the price before the PS4 to keep momentum.

NS: Sigh..  I know this is a very sensitive subject over here but here we go:

So far its sales are steady.  But steady also means flat YoY.  And I'm almost 100% sure that Nintendo is not even considering a price cut.

Note:  Keep in mind that this is my assessment based on this week, so of course things can change from here on.

chakkra said: 

NS: Sigh..  I know this is a very sensitive subject over here but here we go:

So far its sales are steady.  But steady also means flat YoY.  And I'm almost 100% sure that Nintendo is not even considering a price cut.

Note:  Keep in mind that this is my assessment based on this week, so of course things can change from here on.

How can the Switch be flat YoY when this would only be its second week on the market last year? The comparison doesn't really hold right now.