5 16 12.70%

6 2 1.59%

7 1 0.79%

8 1 0.79%

>8 34 26.98%

Total:126
GoOnKid said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

If you really did not want to waste your time, you shouldn't have replied period. But you did because you couldn't resist the need to be condescending. As for a serious discussion, I usually expect one from people who can take criticism and divergent opinions so don't worry I'm obviously not expecting that from you.

Sorry but the one who is condescending is clearly you. You called people who buy Labo unable to reognize what it is. And you said everything that NIntendo shits out is bought by the masses. Both is wrong. Both is easily disproven. How can you even believe something like this? smh

I speak of Labo whereas you pass off as too important to "waste your time" to reply to my "nonsense" which is the very definition of condescending. I on the other hand did not speak of you, I don't shoot the messenger I criticize the message and that's the difference here.

I don't know where you see that I say people can't recognize what Labo is. What I did say is that people will probably buy it cause it's Nintendo who made it (opinion) as I believe that if it was Sony or Microsoft who would have made this, people wouldn't have cared for it. So are you going to shoot me cause I think Labo will be more successful under Nintendo than it would under Sony or Microsoft?

And yes I don't approve of Labo and I talk about how I feel about Labo (again opinion) in a thread made to discuss Labo's success or lack thereof. But perhaps that too is reason enough to shoot me...

Around the Network

Is there a prediction thread for Labo?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I don't see the appeal for this labo, only for young children, but young children will break the cardboard easily and fast.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
GoOnKid said:

Sorry but the one who is condescending is clearly you. You called people who buy Labo unable to reognize what it is. And you said everything that NIntendo shits out is bought by the masses. Both is wrong. Both is easily disproven. How can you even believe something like this? smh

I speak of Labo whereas you pass off as too important to "waste your time" to reply to my "nonsense" which is the very definition of condescending. I on the other hand did not speak of you, I don't shoot the messenger I criticize the message and that's the difference here.

I don't know where you see that I say people can't recognize what Labo is. What I did say is that people will probably buy it cause it's Nintendo who made it (opinion) as I believe that if it was Sony or Microsoft who would have made this, people wouldn't have cared for it. So are you going to shoot me cause I think Labo will be more successful under Nintendo than it would under Sony or Microsoft?

And yes I don't approve of Labo and I talk about how I feel about Labo (again opinion) in a thread made to discuss Labo's success or lack thereof. But perhaps that too is reason enough to shoot me...

Yeah whatever. I might have misread what you wanted to say. I move on.

CuCabeludo said:
I don't see the appeal for this labo, only for young children, but young children will break the cardboard easily and fast.

Tape it.

Around the Network
CrazyGamer2017 said:
pikashoe said:

It was only a joke.

Your comment came across very poorly to be honest. You went out of you're way to insult the opinions and tastes of other people. Most of the positive comments are pretty understanding in how this product may not appeal to certain people.

When i was talking about bias i wasnt talking specifically about this product. I was talking more about your bias against nintendo and nintendo fans. We all have our preferences, but we don't need to act like cunts about it, like in your comment. I feel we can have civilized conversations about this without resorting to spouting angry hate fueled nonsense at one another.

My opinion on labo is that it's an interesting idea with a lot of potential for a certain audience. I don't think I'm part of the target audience and doubt that I'll buy it. 

My opinion is that going from processors, electronics and high tech screens to cardboard is a serious step back no matter how we look at it. If you call that hate or uncivilized then we probably don't have the same definition of what is hate and what is uncivilized. Seriously and this is just my opinion you and some other people very seriously need to take a step back and stop being offended by criticism. I think there's a thread recently opened by someone asking that people should stop being offended all the time, or something. And I'm saying this for your benefit cause if you guys are going to be offended by criticism then you are going to spend the rest of your lives being offended because you will always encounter diverging opinions. Just disagree and explain why, that is fine, just like you did in the last part of your comment. Your opinion on Labo is fine and as worthy as any other and I disagree with you on it but here is the difference: I am not offended by it, it's your opinion and I can disagree with it without the need of being offended.

It is my nature to be outspoken on what I disagree with, no matter the topic, I don't sugar coat it and I'm sorry if it comes across as hate or something but believe me, hate is something altogether different and to put it clearly I don't hate Nintendo, I probably was playing on a Nintendo machine long before most people here even knew Nintendo existed.

You literally started by insulting people for having a different opinion to you haha. I don't give a shit whether you like labo or not, as I said before I understand why people might not like it. No one cares about your opinion it is the way you put your opinion forward that is the problem. 

You give yourself a bit to much credit, no one here is offended by you, they just think you're being an asshole haha. The funny thing is out of everyone here you seem to be the one getting the most offended. I made a short joke and you fire off a big long paragraph on how I can't take opinions and wondering why you were being singled out. 

If you get angry everytime someone makes a joke you your going to spend your whole life being angry. 

If the games are good, then this will be the Nintendogs of the Switch..

Remember, Nintendogs were marketed to children first, then it spread to females. I think Labo will follow a similar path. If the games are fun, that is.

The risk exists, but the potential is enormous. I think it's gonna work.

pikashoe said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

My opinion is that going from processors, electronics and high tech screens to cardboard is a serious step back no matter how we look at it. If you call that hate or uncivilized then we probably don't have the same definition of what is hate and what is uncivilized. Seriously and this is just my opinion you and some other people very seriously need to take a step back and stop being offended by criticism. I think there's a thread recently opened by someone asking that people should stop being offended all the time, or something. And I'm saying this for your benefit cause if you guys are going to be offended by criticism then you are going to spend the rest of your lives being offended because you will always encounter diverging opinions. Just disagree and explain why, that is fine, just like you did in the last part of your comment. Your opinion on Labo is fine and as worthy as any other and I disagree with you on it but here is the difference: I am not offended by it, it's your opinion and I can disagree with it without the need of being offended.

It is my nature to be outspoken on what I disagree with, no matter the topic, I don't sugar coat it and I'm sorry if it comes across as hate or something but believe me, hate is something altogether different and to put it clearly I don't hate Nintendo, I probably was playing on a Nintendo machine long before most people here even knew Nintendo existed.

You literally started by insulting people for having a different opinion to you haha. I don't give a shit whether you like labo or not, as I said before I understand why people might not like it. No one cares about your opinion it is the way you put your opinion forward that is the problem. 

You give yourself a bit to much credit, no one here is offended by you, they just think you're being an asshole haha. The funny thing is out of everyone here you seem to be the one getting the most offended. I made a short joke and you fire off a big long paragraph on how I can't take opinions and wondering why you were being singled out. 

If you get angry everytime someone makes a joke you your going to spend your whole life being angry. 

Yeah, whatever dude. I'll keep being outspoken and you keep "reacting" and attacking me with insults like calling me "asshole" and then saying I'm the one that is offended cause that makes lots of sense. I'm offended and your best reaction is name calling.

Perhaps you should prepare a bunch of extra insults in the future cause I'm not going to withhold my opinion on things and issues just cause you enjoy venting your insecurities by attacking me personally. Whatever makes you feel good.

CrazyGamer2017 said:
pikashoe said:

Yeah, whatever dude. I'll keep being outspoken and you keep "reacting" and attacking me with insults like calling me "asshole" and then saying I'm the one that is offended cause that makes lots of sense. I'm offended and your best reaction is name calling.

Perhaps you should prepare a bunch of extra insults in the future cause I'm not going to withhold my opinion on things and issues just cause you enjoy venting your insecurities by attacking me personally. Whatever makes you feel good.

You sound pretty offended and angry here. I'm sorry I called you out on your behaviour. In my OPINION you came across as needlessly aggressive towards people that like a product that you don't, so I decided to make a quick little joke about it. You can have an OPINION without being an asshole about it man. Sorry if I was being to OUTSPOKEN to you, maybe you shouldn't get offended by other people's opinions so much dude.

I hope you don't stop replying, I'm finding your hypocritical reactions really funny.

pikashoe said:
CrazyGamer2017 said:

You sound pretty offended and angry here. I'm sorry I called you out on your behaviour. In my OPINION you came across as needlessly aggressive towards people that like a product that you don't, so I decided to make a quick little joke about it. You can have an OPINION without being an asshole about it man. Sorry if I was being to OUTSPOKEN to you, maybe you shouldn't get offended by other people's opinions so much dude.

I hope you don't stop replying, I'm finding your hypocritical reactions really funny.

Oh yes I'm very angry cause cardboard... LOL

And you managed to get offended and downright insult me with name calling over... a CARDBOARD toy. Dude you're making my day. I'm eagerly awaiting your reply cause, and I must agree with you here, this is indeed funny.