By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Could you guys get triggered and feel offended less easily please

Just post totally vanilla comments and you'll never get in trouble and no one will get triggered.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
darknut said:
This thread in itself is pretentious. Why don't you calm your ass down?

In all honesty, I never quite fully understood how Nintendo managed to create a franchise out of Kirby prior to mobile platforms. That's where Kirby and Yoshi really belong. It's appropriate for its mindless fun; very fitting.

You can only have fun on mobile platforms?  And consoles and pcs are funless?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

lol

Then stop being so offensive.

Reminds me of when my grandpa when he asks why he can’t call his black neighbor a “nigger”. He said it was okay to say back then so he doesn’t get why he can’t call them that now. Ironically he is Mexican, but he still hates black people

Around the Network

Yes please. Stop getting so eagerly triggered.

But it's cool to be offended these days. Nobody's got time for opposing opinions wrong opinions hate speech, least of all on the internet - other people might read those opinions!

This video might help anyone interested in joining the cool kids club:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-mju_gW3c8

Because if you're not cool, you probably need to be shouted down or deplatformed entirely.

Ka-pi96 said:
Could you stop using stupid words like "triggered" please?

This. I hate that new age word for “mad“ or “offended “. Kids today always making up words for words we already have. 

kirby007 said:

Im not sure if this is because of a general trend i notice, but threads me and others made in 07/08/09 would not end up in uh me feelings, uuh my privilege, uhh you rightwing extremist.. etc. etc..

Jokes are jokes, racism is racism. Report and move on and dont engage the people you report.... because that fucking triggers me

Racism jokes are like human rights. Not everyone gets them.

Last edited by vivster - on 19 March 2018

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

(BTW, this comic is from 2008)

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]