By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Could you guys get triggered and feel offended less easily please

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

Nah still same height as the day i signed up

What about your IQ? Higher, lower or still the same?

Dunno cant really bother with tests, but wouldnt it be EQ in this case?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

07/08/09 was the golden age, 10/11/12 the silver age, 13/14/15 the bronze age, 16/17/18 the triggered age?

fielding88 said:
07/08/09 was the golden age, 10/11/12 the silver age, 13/14/15 the bronze age, 16/17/18 the triggered age?

What was 06? The stone age?

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

Dunno cant really bother with tests, but wouldnt it be EQ in this case?

Maybe the solution to all problems is the same as always?

Heineken.

Its not, because that requires limits and i tend to past those limits and then say exactly what comes to mind...

Which i itterate wasnt a problem in the past

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

spurgeonryan said:
What do you mean "you guys"? There are girls here as well. Don't be discriminatory.

On a videogamesales forum? Oh you joker

Around the Network

The Triggering of Emma Watson..... errr opps wrong channel.

VGPolyglot said:

The ioi age. The age when ioi still cared about this site.

Keybladewielder said:
VGPolyglot said:

The ioi age. The age when ioi still cared about this site.

True so fucking true

kirby007 said:
Bandorr said:

Do you? There was more to statement that you seemed to have missed. Like how you are complaining.. about people complaining.  Really you just come off as a salty user constantly wanting to get into arguments with anyone.

It seems I have infact.. triggered you while in a thread about you being triggered.

Again im complaining about the fact that people dont report and move on, but preach from their own gospel

'Report and move on' seemingly being your gospel.

Do you really fail to realize that this whole thread is about how your personal opinion on how people should respond to things they disagree with is superior to their own? And how they should just behave the way you think is right?

SuperNova said:
kirby007 said:

Again im complaining about the fact that people dont report and move on, but preach from their own gospel

'Report and move on' seemingly being your gospel.

Do you really fail to realize that this whole thread is about how your personal opinion on how people should respond to things they disagree with is superior to their own? And how they should just behave the way you think is right?

Frankly it isnt my way but the forum rules

I dont mind being in completely dragged out and retarded conversations as the people earlier in the thread should have known.