By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who do you predict will win World Cup 2018?

Who will win WC 2018?

Germany 21 26.58%

England 4 5.06%

Argentina 6 7.59%

Brazil 25 31.65%

Portugal 5 6.33%

Spain 1 1.27%

France 5 6.33%

Russia 2 2.53%

Others 10 12.66%

Total:79

I don't follow soccer too closely, but I know Germany always seems to be a strong contender. I'm not really expecting Germany to win, but it seems like the best bet.

Around the Network

I'm Argentinian, I want Argentina to win. But to be honest, we barely classified this time... So I can't see us going that far. I really hope neither Germany nor Brazil wins, I want some other team to have a chance to shine, Portugal, México, Colombia or an African team would be awesome.

Lol@ people saying England

I was going to say sweden but realistically uruguay

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Iceland 'cause I love a good underdog.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

England will win the World Cup.

Brazil

Around the Network

I hope a Germany but I don’t think it’s likely. Brazil I say.

Most likely not the team who deserves it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

NIGERIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only someone from US can put England in this poll.

I doubt Germany will defend the title, but it would be great if it actually happened. It’s hard to defend this title, happened only twice so far, and the last time was 56 years ago.

Since 1994 I hope a sub-Saharan African nation will win the title, but realistically and unfortunately it still won‘t happen this year.

So, France.

Brazil haz its best coach in 20 years and the best generation of players since 2002. I would go for Brazil, although I hate Neymar and hope he cannot recover on time so we can win without him.