By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who do you predict will win World Cup 2018?

Who will win WC 2018?

Germany 21 26.58%

England 4 5.06%

Argentina 6 7.59%

Brazil 25 31.65%

Portugal 5 6.33%

Spain 1 1.27%

France 5 6.33%

Russia 2 2.53%

Others 10 12.66%

Total:79

NIGERIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Only someone from US can put England in this poll.

I doubt Germany will defend the title, but it would be great if it actually happened. It’s hard to defend this title, happened only twice so far, and the last time was 56 years ago.

Since 1994 I hope a sub-Saharan African nation will win the title, but realistically and unfortunately it still won‘t happen this year.

So, France.

Brazil haz its best coach in 20 years and the best generation of players since 2002. I would go for Brazil, although I hate Neymar and hope he cannot recover on time so we can win without him.

Wait why wouldn't England have a chance? Don't they like have some of the best players in the world like Wayne Rooney?

Brazil, We will revenge the 7-1 like Kratos with Zeus,

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
Wait why wouldn't England have a chance? Don't they like have some of the best players in the world like Wayne Rooney?

Wayne Rooney has not been one of the best players in the world for a few years now. As for why England would not have a chance... they suck! They have good players and on paper look like a good team, but they have a habit of turning shit as soon as they put on an England shirt

Shikamo said:
Brazil, We will revenge the 7-1 like Kratos with Zeus,

7-0 so we don't give'em a single goal.

Keep punching, Kratos!

Canada?

Haha, why is England on that list? You've seen our team right?

in 2004 we took world class amazing players and didn't do squat with them, look at our team now in comparison.

Germany.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Haha, why is England on that list? You've seen our team right?

in 2004 we took world class amazing players and didn't do squat with them, look at our team now in comparison.

It's tradition. Every WC or Euro we put England as one of the favorites, just so we can see them fail spectacularly.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.