By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who do you predict will win World Cup 2018?

Who will win WC 2018?

Germany 21 26.58%

England 4 5.06%

Argentina 6 7.59%

Brazil 25 31.65%

Portugal 5 6.33%

Spain 1 1.27%

France 5 6.33%

Russia 2 2.53%

Others 10 12.66%

Total:79

Wait why wouldn't England have a chance? Don't they like have some of the best players in the world like Wayne Rooney?

Around the Network

Brazil, We will revenge the 7-1 like Kratos with Zeus,

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

Canada?

Haha, why is England on that list? You've seen our team right?

in 2004 we took world class amazing players and didn't do squat with them, look at our team now in comparison.

Germany.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
Haha, why is England on that list? You've seen our team right?

in 2004 we took world class amazing players and didn't do squat with them, look at our team now in comparison.

It's tradition. Every WC or Euro we put England as one of the favorites, just so we can see them fail spectacularly.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Either Germany, France ou Argentina. I´d put my bets on Germany

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

It's tradition. Every WC or Euro we put England as one of the favorites, just so we can see them fail spectacularly.

You Germans put England as one of the favourites? huh, I just thought it was the heavily biased English media that did that, was not aware other countries made similar mistakes

Most countries do it. And German sports media is disgustingly neutral.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

KLAMarine said:
Canada?

Ooooops... wrong World Cup

Pinkie_pie said:
Wait why wouldn't England have a chance? Don't they like have some of the best players in the world like Wayne Rooney?

Maybe if you go back to ten years ago 

I think Brazil should win it, they have been unstoppable for a while now. After that, maybe Germany, Argentina or France.

Since I always supported underdogs, I would say Switzerland or Poland (currently 8th and 7th place in FIFA ranking), but realistically speaking, most likely Germany's going to win it. Also I'd love to see Brazil v Germany in finals (if I'm not mistaken, they can only meet in either 1st knockout stage (16) or in the final).