By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your Favorite Protagonist That Most People Hate

Tagged games:

Connors fighting style? You mean fighting like a bitch?

Max Payne from max Payne 3. I never played the first 2, but the third game was amazing and he was awesome in it

Galahad from the order 1886 was cool too. Didn't love him, but I liked him and likes his story

Around the Network

- Connor (AC3)
- Niko Bellic (GTA 4). Surprisingly a lot of people hate this one.

That's about it.

bananaking21 said:

Max Payne from max Payne 3. I never played the first 2, but the third game was amazing and he was awesome in it

Galahad from the order 1886 was cool too. Didn't love him, but I liked him and likes his story

Gonna go ahead assume your first sentence was a joke and really bad one at that. I agree with the rest though.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Odoroki kun. He is  nice guy !

Last edited by Oneeee-Chan!!! - on 12 March 2018

Squall I suppose. He is awesome with true growth in the story. Most people like Laguna for some reason.

Around the Network
alternine said:
bananaking21 said:

Gonna go ahead assume your first sentence was a joke and really bad one at that. I agree with the rest though.

No. It was not. He was a horrible assassin and completely inferior to Altair and ezio

bananaking21 said:
alternine said:

No. It was not. He was a horrible assassin and completely inferior to Altair and ezio

Whatever you say buddy.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
Azuren said:
Cloud Strife

Cloud is hated? I know people say FF7 as a whole is overrated but not because of Cloud.

People say FF7 is overrated? 

Snow from FFXIII, he's kinda cookie cutter and stupidly optimistic but I can't help but side with the man. Plus any character that fights hand to hand is just awesome to me.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

I'm not sure he's exactly a favourite, but I think Raiden was a pretty good character in MGS2. I didn't like him for sure, but he was pretty good.