By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Crash Bandicoot sell more on Switch or Xbox One?

It will sell better on...

Switch 96 88.89%

Xbox One 12 11.11%

Total:108

Nearly three times the market on Xbox, but the demographics there heavily favor shooters and racers. It's a hard one to call.

LT? Switch.

FW? Anyone's game, given Switch's popularity is being pitted against XB1's numbers. I'm going to say Switch, just because Crash doesn't seem like a very Xbox IP.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

I'm with Ganoncrotch in that it depends on the quality of the port. 

Given the game's simplicity it should be pretty easy to just tune down a few settings and get it looking and running nice on Switch, but I have learned never to underestimate the potential for developer incompetence when it comes to porting.

If it's a decent conversion though, Switch should win hands down.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 10 March 2018

Would be interesting to hear from one of the (so far) 9 Xbox One voters.

It'll be Switch,by a REALLY big margin. No question about it.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

Switch, Nintendo's demographic is way better than Xbox's demographic for mascot platformers.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Switch, Nintendo's demographic is way better than Xbox's demographic for mascot platformers.

I wonder how Cuphead or Super Lucky's Tale would've fared on the Switch.

I chose XBone, because the install base is much larger. But, after thinking about it more, I'd say that Switch owners are more likely to want to play that style of platformer. Also, the release date will make a difference, as the Switch will be much closer to the XB1 in terms of install base by the end of this year.

reviniente said:
Ultrashroomz said:

I wonder how Cuphead or Super Lucky's Tale would've fared on the Switch.

So much better

Click HERE and be happy 

pretty sure switch, it's perfect for a handheld.

Switch. No doubt about that, frankly I think a lot of non-shooter systems will sell more on the Switch in the long term.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?